The Raleigh Captus Electric Bike
This bike is a display model and has covered just 2 miles.
The Raleigh Captus is one of the cheapest eBikes to include a Bosch eBike system. The Captus uses the Bosch Active Line System, Bosch's entry level eBike system that is perfect for riding about town. This system includes a Powerpack 300, a 250W Bosch Active Line Motor and an Intuvia Display. All of this means that the Raleigh Captus boasts a maximum range of 145km on a single charge.
Although the Raleigh Captus does not have the high end components of the Raleigh Motus it is still a significantly better bike than Raleigh's entry level eBike, the Raleigh Forge. It is available as either a Step Through (without a cross bar on the frame) perfect for those who want to be able to get on and off the eBike easily or with a crossbar, good for those who want to keep the centre of gravity closer to the centre of the bike.
The Raleigh Captus comes with mudguards, a rear rack, front suspension and a very comfortable saddle making it perfect for running errands and tootling about town.
- Battery 300W Powerpack 400 Rear Mounted on the Captus Low Step or Frame Mounted on the Crossbar.
- Motor 250W Bosch Active Line
- Display Bosch Intuvia Display
- Brakes Raleigh V-Brakes
- Frame 48cm on the Cross Bar
- Front Fork Shocks 63mm Suntour Nex suspension fork
- Rear Derailleur Altus 9 Speed
- Saddle Selle Bassano Volare M3 Comfort Zone Plus