The Haibike sDuro AllMtn SL e-Mountain Bike
An excellent option for someone looking for a high quality e-MTB (electric mountain bike), the sDuro AllMtn SL beautifully combines a responsive lightweight frame with a state of the art Yamaha motor and battery system and Shimano SLX gear setup. Featuring Suntour front and rear suspension to provide comfort and peace of mind when tackling the trickiest off-road challenges and situations, with up to 150mm of front suspension, the sDuro AllMtn SL features a Haibike patented 6061 aluminium frame to provide an unbeatable riding experience for this price range.
Complete with a Yamaha multi-functional display that provides all the information you need to complement your ride; speed, battery life remaining, total distance travelled - meaning you can accurately measure your off-road ride.
Naturally, an off-road ride on such a powerful e-bike requires the very best in control and comfort. Tektro Auriga disc brakes on both the front and rear wheels, coupled with Schwalbe Nobby Nic Performance tyres, give you the control needed when riding at speed on difficult terrain.
- Battery Lithium Ion 36 Volt 400 Watt
- Motor Yamaha 36 Volt 250 Watt
- Display Yamaha Multifunctional Display with Operation Unit
- Brakes Front: Tektro Auriga Hydraulic Disc Brake, 203mm | Rear: Tektro Auriga Hydraulic Disc Brake, 180mm
- Cassette Shimano CS HG50 11-36, 10 Speed
- Chain KMC X10e
- Crankset sDuro Alu
- Fork Suntour Aion RLR 27.5", CTS, 150mm Travel
- Frame Aluminium 6061, 27.5", All MNT, 4-Link System, Yamaha-Interface, Hydroforced Tubes, 150mm
- Handlebar sDuro Lowriser Alu
- Rear Derailleur Shimano SLX M675 Shadow Plus, 10 Speed
- Rear Shock Suntour RS6 DuoAir
- Saddle Selle Royal Sirio
- Shift Levers Shimano Deore SL-M610, Rapidfire
- Speed 15.5mph
- Tyres Schwalbe Nobby Nic Performance, 27.5" x 2.35