The Haibike sDuro FullFatSix e-Mountain Bike
An industry changing invention, the introduction of Fat Bikes to the e-Bike market really shows that the future is electric! Haibike’s 2016 sDuro FullFatSix uses the company’s innovative Gravity Casting Interface to intricately add a high performance motor to a durable and full suspension frame.
Incorporating Rock Shox front and rear suspension, as well as the stand-out Haibike Fatbike wheels, the FullFatSix provides the ultimate comfort no matter what the terrain - the larger wheels absorb the bumps and knocks that would reverberate through a normal bike. 20 gears provide you with the capacity to tackle any obstacle in your way, making the FullFatSix a veritable Tour de Force in the e-bike world!
As with all Haibikes, the FullFatSix comes equipped with market leading electric power: a 36V frame mounted Lithium Ion battery provides the Yamaha 250W centrally housed motor with the power needed to riding quickly and efficiently, and the battery can be recharged in just 3-4 hours.
- Battery Lithium Ion 36 Volt 400 Watt
- Motor Yamaha 36 Volt 250 Watt
- Display Yamaha Multifunctional Display with Operation Unit
- Brakes Front: Magura MT 5 Hydraulic Disc Brake 203mm | Rear: Magura MT 5 Hydraulic Disc Brake 180mm
- Cassette Shimano CS HG50 11-36, 10 Speed
- Chain Shimano HG74
- Crankset sDuro Alu
- Fork Rock Shox Bluto, Remote-Lockout, 120mm Tapered Travel
- Frame Aluminium 6061, 26" Fatbike, Hydroforced Tubes, Gravity Casting Interface, 4-Link System
- Handlebar sDuro Lowriser Alu
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Deore XT M786 Shadow Plus, 20 Speed
- Rear Shock Rock Shox Monarch RT3
- Saddle Selle Italia Nepal
- Shift Levers Shimano Deore XT SL-M 780 Rapidfire, I-Spec
- Speed 15.5mph
- Tyres Schwalbe Jumbo Jim, SnakeSkin, TL-Easy, 26 x 4, SV-Ventil