The Haibike sDuro FullNine SL e-Mountain Bike
A step up in terms of components and frame design from the HardNine, the Haibike sDuro FullNine SL provides a high-quality Yamaha motor and battery system on a full suspension frame, offering a unique riding experience. A Suntour XCR front fork with 100mm of travel and a Suntour RS6 DuoAir rear shock means you can ride in full comfort no matter what the terrain. To complement this beautifully crafted frame, the sDuro FullNine SL provides power through a reliable and durable 250W Yamaha centrally mounted motor. A long-lasting 400Wh battery can be fully recharged in under 5 hours, meaning you can enjoy riding for even longer.
A 10 speed Shimano gear system is perfect for all environments, giving you the range of gears needed for both off-road and urban environments. Tektro Auriga front and rear disc brakes provide the stopping power and confidence needed when riding this powerful e-bike in challenging environments. A handlebar mounted LCD display gives you all the details you need when riding; speed, distance travelled, battery life remaining and more.
- Battery Lithium Ion 36 Volt 400 Watt
- Motor Yamaha 36 Volt 250 Watt
- Display Yamaha Multifunctional Display with Operation Unit
- Brakes Front: Tektro Auriga Hydraulic Disc Brake, 180mm | Rear: Tektro Auriga Hydraulic Disc Brake, 180mm
- Cassette Shimano CS HG50 11-36, 10 Speed
- Chain KMC X10e
- Crankset sDuro Alu
- Fork Suntour XCR Air RL-R, Remote Lockout, 100mm Travel
- Frame Aluminium 6061, 29" 4-Link System, Yamaha-Interface, Hydroforced Tubes, 100mm
- Handlebar sDuro Lowriser Alu
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Deore M 610 10 speed
- Rear Shock Suntour RS6 DuoAir
- Saddle Selle Royal Sirio
- Shift Levers Shimano Deore SL-M610, Rapidfire
- Speed 15.5mph
- Tyres Schwalbe Racing Ralph Performance, 29 x 2.25
No reviews yet, please add one below.
Write a review
Delivery & Aftercare
This electric bike is available with free UK delivery, a 2 year warranty and an optional 6-week health check.