The Haibike sDuro HardFour e-Mountain Bike for younger riders
Please note, this e-bike is specially built for younger riders for off-road use only. A 24" frame means it's perfect for getting your young ones out and about using electric power!
The perfect entry level e-bike that is functional on a range of terrain, the 2016 sDuro HardFour houses the highly-acclaimed Yamaha motor system and state of the art mechanical components to provide an all-round impressive ride.
Offering comfort and control thanks to the Suntour XCR Air RL-R front fork and Tektro front and rear disc brakes, the sDuro HardFour can tackle off-road and urban environments perfectly. A 9 speed Shimano gear system provides the capacity to climb hills and reach speed easily, whilst the centrally mounted motor means balance and aerodynamics are unaffected by the integration of that extra power.
A frame mounted Lithium Ion battery can easily be detached for portable charging, reaching a full charge in under 5 hours, and this adaptable e-bike is completed with durable Schwalbe Table Top tyres that can deal with a whole host of adverse conditions.
- Battery Lithium Ion 36 Volt 400 Watt
- Motor Yamaha 36 Volt 250 Watt
- Display Yamaha Multifunctional Display with Operation Unit
- Brakes Front: Tektro Auriga Hydraulic Discbrake, 160mm | Rear: Tektro Auriga Hydraulic Discbrake, 160mm
- Cassette Shimano HG20 11-34, 9 Speed
- Chain KMC X9e
- Crankset Sduro Alu
- Fork Suntour XCR Air RL-R with Remote Lockout and 63mm Travel
- Frame Aluminium 6061, sDuro HardFour
- Handlebar Sduro lowriser alu
- Rear Derailleur Shimano RD-M3000-SGS, 9 Speed
- Saddle Haibike MTB
- Shift Levers Shimano SL-M370
- Speed 15.5mph
- Tyres Schwalbe Table Top, 24 x 2.25, SV-Ventil