The Haibike sDuro HardLife SL e-Mountain Bike
Crafted with speed and comfort in mind, the HardLife SL offers the perfect combination of components and design to give you a unique riding experience, be it on or off-road. An ergonomic frame, built using Haibike’s own 6061 Aluminium composite is suited to female or older riders, with a lower frame that’s easier to mount or dismount.
Equipped with a Suntour Raidon front fork with 100mm travel, the HardLife SL can easily soak up the troublesome potholes and road debris that would otherwise spoil a ride through the town or off-road on light trails. Tektro Auriga front and rear disc brakes mean you have full confidence when riding at speed in adverse conditions, with increased stopping power thanks to the larger braking area available.
Power is supplied from a 36V 250W centrally mounted Yamaha battery, charged by a state-of-the-art Lithium Ion battery that can easily be removed for portable charging. For pedal power, the HardLife SL has a Shimano Deore 10 speed gear system that can tackle a range of riding environments.
Available in white, grey and matte pink, the sDuro HardLife SL is a perfect option for people wanting a high end electric bike whilst not breaking the bank!
- Battery Lithium Ion 36 Volt 400 Watt
- Motor Yamaha 36 Volt 250 Watt
- Display Yamaha Multifunctional Display with Operation Unit
- Brakes Front: Tektro Auriga Hydraulic Disc Brake, 180mm | Rear: Tektro Auriga Hydraulic Disc Brake, 180mm
- Cassette Shimano CS HG50 11-36, 10 Speed
- Chain KMC X10e
- Crankset sDuro Alu
- Fork Suntour Raidon XCR RL-R, 100mm Travel
- Frame Aluminium 6061, 27.5", Hydroforced Tubes, Yamaha-Interface, Female Geometry
- Handlebar sDuro Lowriser Alu
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Deore M 610 10 speed
- Saddle Selle Royal Sirio
- Shift Levers Shimano Deore SL-M610, Rapidfire
- Speed 15.5mph
- Tyres Schwalbe Rapid Rob 27,5"