The Haibike sDuro Trekking RC e-Mountain Bike
An extremely durable ride for inner-city commuting and regular journeys, the sDuro Trekking RC provides the power and reliability when you need it most. A front fork with Suntour 63mm suspension means that potholes and debris pose no problems to your ride, and an ergonomically designed frame setup is perfectly crafted to carry a rear rack and panniers - ideal for commuting to work or transporting items without the need for a front basket or a cumbersome rucksack.
Shimano Deore gears and a 250W Yamaha centrally mounted motor provide a perfect blend of effective pedal and electric power to get you where you need to be, quickly. Front and rear disc brakes give you the confident to ride at speed, with the large discs providing a greater surface area and increased reliability when riding in adverse conditions.
Lightweight yet durable mudguards complete this beautifully crafted e-bike, fitting in with the overall appearance. A detachable 400Wh Lithium Ion battery means you can portably charge your sDuro Trekking, forgoing the need to bring the whole e-bike inside. A Yamaha multifunctional LCD display provides you with all the information needed when riding, including speed, battery life remaining and total distance travelled.
- Battery Lithium Ion 36 Volt 400 Watt
- Motor Yamaha 36 Volt 250 Watt
- Display Yamaha Multifunctional Display with Operation Unit
- Brakes Front: Shimano Deore XT M785, Ice-Tech, Hydraulic Disc Brake, 180mm | Rear: Shimano Deore XT M785, Ice-Tech, Hydraulic Disc Brake, 160mm
- Cassette Shimano CS HG50 11-36, 10 Speed
- Chain KMC X10e
- Crankset sDuro Alu
- Fork Suntour NCX-EB Lo, 63mm Tapered Travel
- Frame Aluminium 6061, 28" Hydroforced Tubes, Yamaha-Interface
- Handlebar sDuro Lowriser Alu
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Deore XT M781 20 Speed
- Saddle Selle Royal Shadow
- Shift Levers Shimano Deore XT SL-M 780 Rapidfire, I-Spec
- Speed 15.5mph
- Tyres Schwalbe Energizer Tour, 60-622 Reflex, SV-Ventil