The Haibike xDuro FullSeven Carbon Pro e-Mountain Bike
Providing high quality electric assistance and a SRAM XX1 11 speed gear system, the Haibike xDuro FullSeven Carbon PRO combines the best components on the market with a lightweight UD Carbon frame. Featuring Fox front and rear suspension, every ride is guaranteed with speed and comfort at all times, with Schwalbe Rocket Ron Evo tyres supporting an extremely lightweight and responsive Reynolds XC Carbon wheelset.
A Bosch Nyon display provides a revolutionary take on riding with an interactive display. Providing biometric data and GPS tracking capabilities, the Nyon will change the way you ride. Complementing the 250W Bosch Performance motor that’s housed in the centre of the e-bike’s frame, the Nyon will learn how you ride and adjust to benefit your style. All the power needed to create this unique riding experience comes from the portable Lithium Ion 36V battery located on the FullSeven Carbon PRO’s downtube - away from interfering with your regular riding style.
Adding supreme control to this powerful e-bike are dual front and rear hydraulic disc brakes, ensuring that maximum stopping power is right at your fingertips when you need it - perfect for giving you the confidence to take your FullSeven Carbon PRO out of your comfort zone and on to new and challenging e-bike adventures.
This is one of the last Carbon Pro's available in the country.
- Battery Lithium Ion 36 Volt 500 Watt
- Motor Bosch CX Performance 36 V 250 Watt
- Display Bosch Intuvia Multifunctional Display with Operation Unit and Joystick
- Brakes Front: SRAM Guide Ultimate, Hydraulic Disc Brake 200mm | Rear: SRAM Guide Ultimate, Hydraulic Disc Brake 180mm
- Cassette SRAM XX1 10-42, 11 Speed
- Chain SRAM XX1
- Crankset The Hive, Exalite R Forged Aluminium
- Fork FOX 32 FLOAT CTD Remote Fit, Kashima, 120mm Tapered Travel
- Frame UD Carbon, 27.5", 4-Link System, Equalizing System, Bosch-Interface, 120mm Travel
- Handlebar xDuro Ergo-Flatbar Carbon, 720mm
- Rear Derailleur SRAM XX1 Carbon, 11 Speed
- Rear Shock FOX FLOAT DPS Factory, SV, EVOL, Kashima, 190mm 8-22/22.2mm
- Saddle Fi'Zi:K Tundra M1
- Shift Levers SRAM X01 Trigger
- Speed 15.5mph
- Tyres Schwalbe Rocket Ron EVO, 27.5 x 2.25 Folding
- Weight 17Kg
No reviews yet, please add one below.
Write a review
Delivery & Aftercare
This electric bike is available with free UK delivery, a 2 year warranty and an optional 6-week health check.