The Haibike 2016 xDuro HardNine RC
Equipped with industry leading electric components and a Shimano CS HG50 10 speed drive train, the Haibike xDuro HardNine RC features a larger wheels than the HardSeven, meaning you can go faster when pedalling at the same rate. A 250W Bosch motor is housed ergonomically onto an aluminium 6061 frame thanks to Haibike’s innovative gravity casting interface, providing one of the most natural riding styles available on the e-bike market.
Powered by a quick charging 36V lithium ion battery located on the downtube of the e-bike, the HardNine RC provides the perfect balance between speed and control, with Tektro Auriga disc brakes meaning excellent stopping power is right at your fingertips. Also located on the e-bike’s handlebars is the Bosch Intuvia display, providing all the necessary statistics you’ll need when riding; speed, distance travelled, battery life and more.
Offering excellent Rock Shox Recon front suspension in an attractive package, the xDuro HardNine RC is the ideal e-bike for riders wanting an e-bike that can handle a range of challenging riding environments, yet still perform well in an urban setting.
- Battery Lithium Ion 36 Volt 500 Wh
- Motor Bosch CX 36 V 250 Watt
- Display Bosch Intuvia Multifunctional Display with Operation Unit and Joystick
- Brakes Front: Tektro Auriga Hydraulic Disc Brake, 180mm | Rear: Tektro Auriga Hydraulic Disc Brake, 180mm
- Cassette Shimano CS HG50 11-36, 10 Speed
- Chain KMC X10e
- Crankset xDuro Alu
- Fork Rock Shox Recon Silver, Poploc, 100mm Travel
- Frame Aluminium 6061, 29" Hydroforced Tubes, Gravity Casting Interface, 142/12mm Quick Release
- Handlebar ePerformance Lowriser Alu
- Rear Derailleur Shimano SLX M675 Shadow Plus, 10 Speed
- Saddle xDuro Light MTB
- Shift Levers Shimano Deore, SL-M610, Rapidfire
- Speed 15.5mph
- Tyres Schwalbe Racing Ralph Performance, 29 x 2.25