The Haibke xDuro Nduro RX e-Mountain Bike
With speed and control in mind, the xDuro Nduro RX features top of the range components to give you an exciting e-bike capable of immense downhill speed. A Bosch Performance CX motor provides up to 250W of pedal assistance, and when coupled with the Shimano XT CS-M8000 11 speed gear system, you’ll be able to tackle descents like never before.
A lightweight aluminium 6061 frame, complete with hydroforced tubes and Haibike’s gravity casting motor interface, the xDuro Nduro RX is robust enough to tackle tough terrain at high speeds, thanks to the DT Swiss E1900 wheelset and Schwalbe Hans Dampf tyres. The frame also features front and rear suspension, provided by a Fox 36 Float fork with a massive 180mm of travel and a Fox Float X2 Performance rear shock.
Adding to the e-bike’s responsive and controlled feel are front and rear Magura MT 5 hydraulic disc brakes, ensuring that you have the maximum stopping power when hurtling down hillsides and gullies. Keep track with your performance thanks to the Bosch Intuvia display unit, housed on the ergonomically designed handlebars, which shows key data such as speed, distance travelled and battery life remaining.
- Battery Lithium Ion 36 Volt 500 Wh
- Motor Bosch CX 36 V 250 Watt
- Display Bosch Intuvia Multifunctional Display with Operation Unit and Joystick
- Brakes Front: Magura MT 5 Hydraulic Disc Brake 203mm | Rear: Magura MT 5 Hydraulic Disc Brake 180mm
- Cassette Shimano XT CS-M8000, 11-42 11 Speed
- Chain Shimano HG600, 11 Speed
- Crankset The Hive, Exalite R Forged Aluminium
- Fork FOX FLOAT 36 Performance, 180mm Tapered Travel
- Frame Aluminium 6061, 27.5" Enduro, 4-Link System, Equalizing System, Gravity Casting Interface, Hydroforced Tubes
- Handlebar ePerformance Lowriser Alu
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Deore XT 11 Speed RD-M8000 Shadow Plus
- Rear Shock FOX FLOAT X2 Performance
- Saddle xDuro Light MTB
- Shift Levers Shimano Deore XT SL-M 780 Rapidfire, I-Spec
- Speed 15.5mph
- Tyres Schwalbe Hans Dampf 27.5 x 2.35