The 2016 Haibike xDuro Trekking RX
Built with long range rides in mind, the Haibike xDuro Trekking RX provides the perfect balance between a durable and load-bearing frame with high quality electric and mechanical components. Complete with mudguards and a rear rack, suitable for panniers or storage solutions, the Haibike xDuro Trekking offers an equally comfortable riding experience when touring and riding around town.
Comfort is ensured through the Rock Shox front fork with 65mm of suspension, coupled with the absorbent Schwalbe Energizer Tour tyres. The Trekking RX has an overall sleek appearance thanks to the use of Tektro Gemini hydraulic disc brakes and a slim yet strong aluminium 6061 frame design. Electric power is provided thanks to the frame mounted 36V lithium ion battery, which in turn powers the ergonomically placed Bosch Performance CX 250W motor - market leading power to help you carry extra loads.
A Bosch Intuvia handlebar mounted display offers all the information you’d possibly need when riding; speed, distance travelled, battery life remaining and more. The mechanical components used equal the high standard set by the electric aspects, with a SRAM 9 speed gear system providing a wide range of gears needed for cycling in varying terrain.
- Battery Lithium Ion 36 Volt 500 Wh
- Motor Bosch CX Performance 36 V 250 Watt
- Display Bosch Intuvia Multifunctional Display with Operation Unit and Joystick
- Brakes Front: Tektro Gemini, Hydraulic Disc Brake 180mm | Rear: Tektro Gemini, Hydraulic Disc Brake 180mm
- Cassette SRAM PG 950, 11-32 9 Speed
- Chain KMC X9-73
- Crankset xDuro Alu
- Fork Rock Shox Paragon TK, PopLoc, 65mm Tapered Travel
- Frame Aluminium 6061, 28" Hydroforced Tubes, Gravity Casting Interface
- Handlebar ePerformance Lowriser Alu
- Rear Derailleur SRAM X.7, 9 Speed
- Saddle Selle San Marco Squod Team
- Shift Levers SRAM Dual Drive Trigger
- Speed 15.5mph
- Tyres Schwalbe Energizer Tour, 40-622 Reflex, SV-Ventil