Haibike XDuro Trekking 4.0
The Haibike XDuro Trekking eBike is suitable for cross country trips, riding in cities and light to medium off road riding. The slightly wider 27.5" tyres are perfect for a mix of terrains, making this bike extremely versatile. Equipped are mudguards, pannier racks and lights, this eBike really does have the whole package!
For 2017 Haibike have a new geometry for the Trekking 4.0, with a comfortable handle bar position and fatter tyres which provide extra comfort than the standard 700C size wheels on last years model.
The tyres are designed to have minimal rolling resistance on the road while being able to handle the off road terrains. Also equipped are new Magura MT4 hydraulic disc brakes which are responsive stoppers and lightweight.
An 11 speed drive train ensures a very wide range of gearing, ready to take on steep climbs and able to pick up fast speeds on flat roads.
The front forks have a lock out option available for total control over traction when riding on different surfaces and terrains.
The Haibike XDuro Trekking 4.0 features the market leading Bosch Performance CX System, which is set up to be very reliable and high performing.
The battery lasts for 550 charge cycles, averaging a life span of 5 years before you need to replace it. The battery is easily detachable so you can charge indoors at ease and remove it when leaving the bike outside for long periods.
There are 4 power modes to choose from - Eco, Tour, Sport & Turbo, so you can decide when and where you want to exercise or power up and glide.
Torque maxes out at 75Nm, assistance goes up to 300% so the bike packs a lot of power in its motor, which can comfortably ride up the steepest of hills.
- Battery Bosch Lithium Ionen 36 Volt, 500 Wh, with BMS Management
- Motor Bosch Performance CX 36 Volt, 250 Watt. 50 - 300% Assist, 80Nm
- Display Bosch Intuvia Multifunctional Display with Push Assistance
- Range 30-140 miles of power assisted range, depending on terrain
- Brakes Magura MT4 160 / 180mm
- Chain Shimano HG601 11 Speed
- Fork Suntour NCX-E45 Lockout
- Frame Aluminium 6061 Hydro Gravity
- Handlebar xDuro ePerformance Lowriser Alloy 720mm
- Saddle Selle Royal Milo
- Seatpost Alloy 31.6mm
- Shift Levers Shimano SLX 11 Speed
- Stem xDuro Alloy , A-Head 1 1/8" 31.8
- Tyres Schwalbe Super Moto X 27.5 x 2.40
- Weight 23.7 kg
No reviews yet, please add one below.
Write a review
Delivery & Aftercare
This electric bike is available with free UK delivery, a 2 year warranty and an optional 6-week health check.