If you’re a more technical downhill rider, the FatSix is for you. Rock gardens and the less smooth sections of the trail will feel like a breeze on you four inch wide tyres.
The FatSix will take any terrain and weather combination you can throw at it. This style of bike has significantly increased the season length for downhill riding!
No longer will you have to worry about the safety of your bike when you’re not with it. Haibike’s eConnect system features a transmission unit, GPS and a Bluetooth transmitter.
In a nutshell, your bike will notify you if it has been stolen or been in an accident. The GPS data captured can also be downloaded in GPX format for you to pinpoint your route with superb accuracy.
- Battery Yamaha Lithium Ion, 500Wh
- Motor Yamaha PW-SE System, 250W
- Display Yamaha LCD-X
- Brakes Magura MT5
- Cassette Shimano SLX M7000, 11-46 teeth
- Chain Shimano HG601
- Fork RockShox Bluto RC, air, Travel: 120mm
- Frame Aluminium 6061, Gravity Casting Interface
- Handlebar Haibike Components, TheBar ++ 780mm
- Rear Shock RockShox Monarch RT3, air
- Saddle Sell Royal Verve
- Shift Levers Shimano Deore XT M8000, rapidfire
- Speed 15.5mph
- Spokes Sapim Leader, black
- Tyres Schwalbe Jumbo Jim Evo
Rode this bike in St. Anton. Deals with snow easy
Write a review
Delivery & Aftercare
This electric bike is available with free UK delivery, a 2 year warranty and an optional 6-week health check.