Haibike sDuro AllMtn 5.0 2017
The AllMtn range of ebikes are some of the most affordable full suspension e-mountain bikes on the market from the best known brand. Whether you have serious mountain biking in mind or just prefer the comfort provided by the extra suspension this bike will suit any environment.
The Yamaha system has been praised for providing more torque than its rivals making it ideally suited to difficult terrain where grip uphill may present an issue.
The front suspension is a SR Suntour Aion RL-R with 120mm of travel and the rear shock is a SR Suntour Duair EB LO-8R.
These well known mountain bike components are partnered with the Yamaha PW system and 400wh battery to provide assistance for up to 80 miles on one charge. Once you start moving you’ll forget about the 22 kg in weight.
With a good motor has to come good brakes and the Tektro HD-M285 hydraulic brakes are more than capable of keeping you safe on the bike.
Other quality features of this ebike that could be overlooked include the Sella Royale Voga saddle and the Schwalbe Hans Dampf Performance tyres.
Yamaha PW-X eBike System
Yamaha's PW-X eBike System is new for 2017, and includes a range of upgrades on last years model. Torque is increased to up to 80Nm, an integrated Yamaha LCD display shows you many details of your ride including speed, trip distance and power modes. The eConnect app links with your smart phone allowing you to tailor your bike even further, and track your bike using GPS locating.
- Battery Yamaha Lithium Ion 400Wh
- Motor Yamaha PW-X System 250W
- Display Yamaha LCD integrated into stem
- Brakes Tektro HD M285, Aluminium
- Chain KMC X10e
- Fork SR Suntour Aion RL-R, air, Travel: 150mm, aluminium steerer tube 1 1/8"
- Frame Aluminium 6061 Hydroformed & Gravity Casting
- Grips XLC Lock on grips Sport
- Handlebar Haibike Components TheBar + Top flat 720mm
- Pedals Plastic, MTB Pedal
- Rear Derailleur Shimano SLX M7000 10-Gang
- Rims Rodi TR25, eyelits, aluminium
- Saddle Selle Royal Voga
- Seatpost 31.6mm
- Shift Levers Shimano Deore M610, 10 Speed
- Spokes Sapim Leader, black
- Stem Haibike Components: Bar bore: 31.8mm, 6"
- Tyres Schwable Hans Dampf Performance, 60-584
- Weight 22,3kg