The Haibike Sduro AllMtn 7.0
The new 2017 Yamaha PW-X is the most talked about development in ebike motors for this coming season. There is no doubt that Yamaha are chasing the tails of Bosch as the dominant name in ebike motor production and the PW-X could be the defining factor. With increased torque, less weight and better frame integration you can see why the ebike community is getting excited.
The AllMtn 7.0 combines the new PW-X with a 500wh battery to give a range of up to 125 miles in Eco+ mode. The front fork is a Fox 34 float performance with 150mm of travel and the rear damper is the Fox float DPS performance 65mm providing all the shock absorbtion you’ll need when travelling off road. The brakes are classic hydraulic disks from Magura and the Rodi rims are supporting the Schwalbe Nobby Nic tyres. The saddle is of top quality from Selle Royal and the bike has a permitted weight limit of 120kg. Another important factor for a mountain biker is the gears set. The rear derailleur is deore XT from Shimano and the front SLX M7000 giving you up to 20 gears.
Yamaha PW-X eBike System
- Battery Yamaha Lithium Ion 500Wh
- Motor Yamaha PW-X System 250W
- Display Yamaha LCD integrated into stem
- Brakes Magura MT54 HC-Lever, aluminium
- Chain KMC X10e
- Fork FOX 34 Float Performance, Travel: 150mm, aluminium
- Frame Aluminium 6061 Hydroformed & Gravity Casting
- Grips XLC Lock on grips Sport
- Handlebar Haibike Components TheBar +++
- Pedals XLC Free ride, platform pedals
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Deore XT M786 Shadow Plus 20 speed
- Rims Rodi TR40, eyelets, aluminium
- Saddle Selle Royal Voga
- Seatpost XLC AllMtn 31.6mm
- Shift Levers Shimano Deore M610, Rapid Fire
- Spokes DT Swiss industry, black
- Stem Haibike Components: Bar bore: 31.8mm, 6"
- Tyres Schwalbe Nobby Nic Evo Snakeskin
- Weight 22,4kg