Haibike sDuro Cross 4.0
The Yamaha motor system is to date the most slimline mid drive on the market. That suits the cross as one of Haibikes most stripped back city bikes. Using their tried and tested frames this is a great bike for a rider who is going to have a small amount of crossover of riding from the normal city commute. The Yamaha PW motor has ample torque for everyday use and the 400wh powerpack is there for assisted riding of up to 100 miles.
Smart Tyres and Shimano Altus Rapidfire Shifters
This Haibike is an on and off eBike, the Schwalbe Smart Sam tyres are built to have grip for off-road use, but less rolling resistance when on tarmac. The XLC wheels used on the Haibike Cross 4.0 are quick release front and rear, which are integrated in to the lightweight Rodi double wall rims, perfect for everyday use!
The Cross 4.0 eBike is fitted with Shimano's highly reputable Altus M370 rapid fire, which are fast shifting and minimal maintenance. Tektro's front and rear hydraulic disc brakes have 180mm rotors for increased stopping power and control. They are self cleaning brakes so require little to no maintenance.
Hybrid at Heart
This eBike is built as a hybrid, suitable for a clutter free commute and fit to take on off road riding too. The crank driven Yamaha eBike system means the Cross 4.0 has a great range of up to 80 miles and has the versatility to be used across many different terrains. The best thing is all of these high level features are incorporated for just £2,100!
If you like this bike but want a version equipped with mudguards, pannier racks and lights check out the Haibike sDuro Trekking 5.0!
- Battery Yamaha Lithium Ion 400Wh
- Motor Yamaha PW-System 250W
- Display Yamaha LCD
- Brakes Tektro HD M285, Aluminium
- Chain KMC X9
- Fork SR Suntour NRX D-LO lockout, steel spring / elastomer, Travel:75mm
- Frame Aluminium 6061 Hydroformed & Gravity Casting
- Grips XLC Lock on grips Sport
- Handlebar Haibike Components TheBar +++
- Pedals Plastic, MTB Pedal
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Acera M3000, 9-speed
- Rims Rodi FW Disc, eyelets, double wall rim, aluminium
- Saddle Selle Royal Voga
- Seatpost 31.6mm
- Shift Levers Shimano Altus M370 Rapid Fire
- Spokes Sapim Leader, black
- Stem Haibike Components: Bar bore: 31.8mm, 6"
- Tyres Schwable Smart Sam, 42-662
- Weight 21,2kg
No reviews yet, please add one below.
Write a review
Delivery & Aftercare
This electric bike is available with free UK delivery, a 2 year warranty and an optional 6-week health check.