The Haibike Sduro FatSix 6.0
Having a fat bike is great fun, but having an electric fat bike is even better. Designed with the harshest of terrain in mind this bike is best suited to the sand and snow thanks to the Schwalbe jumbo jim tyres. This Yamaha powered bike with a 400wh battery is good for power assisted riding for up to 80 miles in Eco+ mode. The PW motor will provide ample torque to power through uneven surfaces, the oversized tyres and Selle Royal saddle absorb any lumps and bumps your journey might throw up.
It comes as standard with the Yamaha LCD backlit display which is one of the most functional ebike screens with a large battery indicator and other functions like autonomy and trip distances. For this bike Haibike use the fatbike specific RST Renegade Air front fork which has a remote lockout form the handlebars. The whole gear system is provided by Sram, the rear derailleur is an 11 speed NX and the front sprocket is a 11-42 Sram PG1130. The levers and chain are also Sram but the brakes are hydraulic MT4 Aluminium disks from Magura.
- Battery Yamaha Lithium Ion 400Wh
- Motor Yamaha PW-System 250W
- Display Yamaha LCD
- Brakes Magura MT4 HC-lever, aluminium
- Chain Sram PC1110
- Fork RST Renegade Air TRL Fatbike lockout, Travel: 100mm
- Frame Aluminium 6061 Hydroformed & Gravity Casting
- Grips XLC Lock on grips Sport
- Handlebar Haibike Components TheBar +++
- Pedals XLC Free ride, platform pedals
- Rear Derailleur Sram NX 11 Speed
- Rims AlexRims Blizzerk80, aluminium
- Saddle Selle Royal Voga
- Seatpost 31.6mm
- Shift Levers Sram NX, trigger switch
- Spokes DT Swiss industry, black
- Stem Haibike Components: Bar bore: 31.8mm, 6"
- Tyres Schwalbe Jumbo Jim Evo 100-559
- Weight 23,2kg