Haibike Full FatSix 7.0 2017
The SDuro FatSix eBike is perfect for rugged terrain including sand, snow, mud and potholes. The FatSix will soak up the tough terrains through its 4" wide tyres and RockShox front and rear suspension - making this eBike suitable for pretty much anything you throw at it!
This beast of an eBike has a whole new set of components for 2017. A 500Wh battery and an excellent 11 speed Shimano Deore shifting system are both big upgrades on last years model.
The RockShox Monarch offers the option to tailor the bike to suit the riders weight to ensure supreme levels of comfort and control when riding.
The forks are also specially designed for the FatSix offering 120mm of travel, they are air adjustable and have a remote lock out for extra traction when powering up hill.
Yamaha PW Series
Yamaha's PW series is what launched them to the top of the eBike game alongside Bosch. The triple sensor technology measures speed, radiance and rotation to ensure an intuitive ride.
The LCD display is integrated into the stem of the bike, where you can see how fasts your travelling, trip distance, assistance level, and many more!
The 500Wh battery is fit for a full days riding, on the desert sands, the rocky mountains, the muddy waters of Peaslake, or wherever you may be!
- Battery Yamaha Lithium Ion 500Wh
- Motor Yamaha PW-System 250W
- Display Yamaha LCD
- Brakes Shimano Deore XT M8000, Aluminium
- Chain FSA Aluminium, 38
- Fork RockShox Bluto, air, Travel: 120mm, aluminium
- Frame Aluminium 6061 Hydroformed & Gravity Casting
- Grips XLC Lock on grips Sport
- Handlebar Haibike Components TheBar +++
- Pedals XLC Free ride, platform pedals
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Deore XT M8000, Rapid Fire
- Rims Shimano Deore XT M8000, Aluminium
- Saddle Selle Royal Voga
- Seatpost 31.6mm
- Shift Levers Shimano Deore XT M8000, Aluminium
- Spokes DT Swiss industry, black
- Stem Haibike Components: Bar bore: 31.8mm, 6"
- Tyres Schwalbe Jumbo Jim Evo 100-559
- Weight 24,2kg