Haibike sDuro HardLife 4.0 Ladies 2017 eBike
The electric bicycle market is rapidly growing and so too are the range of uses for eBikes and the types of customers who are seeing the benefits of them. The increased popularity of eBikes, and the accompanying decline in their costs, has made cycling more accessible. We are seeing the gender gap in cycling narrow as women have the equipment needed to feel comfortable on a bike. The 2017 Hardlife has been designed with women in mind with its geometry specific frame. This bike is now into its second generation is a great option for anyone looking to ride off road.
Shimano Altus 9 Speed offered with 100mm travel Suntour forks. The forks are lightweight and comfortable, with air adjustment available for the rider to tailor the bike to their weight and style. Full lockout function is available for the rider to choose between depending on terrain.
Although this bike is entry level, Haibike have managed to incorporate the critically acclaimed Smart Sam tyres, that make riding on road smooth and off road grippy with their impressive design of tyres.
The Haibike sDuro Hardlife offers women a great chance to get into electric mountain biking without spending a huge amount of money!
Yamaha PW eBike System
The Yamaha PW series has propelled Yamaha to the top of the eBike game alongside Bosch, with its trademark triple sensor technology measuring speed, radiance and rotation, the power delivery is extremely smooth and intuitive.
The Haibike sDuro HardLife comes with a 400Wh battery that will take you up to 70 miles off one charge! This bike comes as standard with the smaller LED display, an upgrade is available for the LCD display which provides the rider with more information such as range calculations, average speed, walk assist, USB charge socket, Trip distance and more.
The assistance is set in 3 levels, eco mode, standard and high, enabling you to have complete control when riding.
- Battery Yamaha Lithium Ion 400Wh
- Motor Yamaha PW-System 250W
- Display Yamaha LED
- Brakes Tektro HD M286, Aluminium
- Chain FSA Steel, 38
- Fork SR Suntour XCM RL-DS Remote Lockout, steel spring, travel: 100mm, steel steerer tube 1 1/8", quick release
- Frame Aluminium 6061 Hydroformed & Gravity Casting
- Grips XLC Lock on grips Sport
- Handlebar Haibike Components TheBar + Top flat 720mm
- Pedals Plastic, MTB Pedal
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Acera M3000, 9-speed
- Rims Rodi FW Disc, eyelets, double wall rim, aluminium
- Saddle Selle Royal Voga
- Seatpost 31.6mm
- Shift Levers Shimano Altus M370 Rapid Fire
- Spokes Sapim Leader, black
- Stem Haibike Components: Bar bore: 31.8mm, 7"
- Tyres Schwable Smart Sam, 57-584
- Weight 21.4kg