The Haibike Sduro HardSeven 4.0
Haibike were the first company to embrace the new Yamaha ebike system when they first came back into the market and we are starting to see a blossoming relationship. The PW motor has been out since 2014 and is fast gaining high praise within the ebike community as a quality ebike motor producer and a rival for Bosch. The Yamaha (Sduro) Hardseven has been one of the best selling mid drive ebikes in 2016 with their unbeatable price point and a powerful brand recognition.
The Haibike sDuro Hardseven 4.0 comes with a Suntour XCM 100mm front fork with remote lockout from the handlebars providing the rider with a comfortable ride and taking the stresses off the upper body. The frame is constructed from high quality 6061 Aluminium with a riser handlebar to finish off the great riding position. Like most quality ebikes they come with Shimano tektro hydraulic disk brakes front and rear and schwalbe rapid rob tyres, one of the best tyre makers in the world. The Hardseven has a 10 speed shimano deore gear set with deore shifters on the handlebars. Little features that go unnoticed include the bash guard for the motor and unique key securing the battery in place.
The Yamaha system on this bike comes with the 400wh powerpack which will provide power assistance from 40-100 miles depending on the rider, power settings and terrain. The side mounting batteries in the Yamaha system mean that you can get an extra small 35 cm frame. Last year Yamaha were boasting the motor with the most torque which is why they have been a popular choice for the mountain biking community.
- Battery Yamaha Lithium Ion 400Wh
- Motor Yamaha PW-System 250W
- Display Yamaha LED
- Brakes Tektro HD M285, Aluminium
- Chain KMC X9
- Fork SR Suntour XCM RL-DS Remote Lockout, steel spring, travel: 100mm, steel steerer tube 1 1/8", quick release
- Frame Aluminium 6061 Hydroformed & Gravity Casting
- Grips XLC Lock on grips Sport
- Handlebar Haibike Components TheBar + Top flat 720mm
- Pedals Plastic, MTB Pedal
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Acera M3000, 9-speed
- Rims Rodi FW Disc, eyelets, double wall rim, aluminium
- Saddle Selle Royal Voga
- Seatpost 31.6mm
- Shift Levers Shimano Altus M370 Rapid Fire
- Spokes Sapim Leader, black
- Stem Haibike Components: Bar bore: 31.8mm, 6"
- Tyres Schwable Smart Sam, 57-584
- Weight 21.4kg