Sduro HardSeven 7.0
If you are a mountain bike enthusiast and like a 27.5 wheel set and hardtail then this could be the bike for you. 27.5 inch wheels are a modern innovation for the mountain biking community creating a compromise between practicality and handling. This is the top specification Yamaha hardtail available in the UK for 2017 and a very cool option for beginners and enthusiasts alike.
2017 is definitely an exciting year for Yamaha as they release the new PW-X motor with a whole host of upgrades and improvements.
This motor now boasts the highest level of torque (80nm) for any mid drive system and they have combined that with a new 500wh battery which will assist you for up to 125 miles in Eco+ mode. This bike comes with a 27.5 plus tyre which creates greater surface area therefore more traction and grip. New for 2017 the screen has been integrated into the stem of the bike, this means not only is it more protected from damage but it is also a lot more difficult to steal. The Suntour Radion 120mm front fork is a top quality option when faced with the most dramatic of surfaces. The gearing is a rapidfire deore system from Shimano with Magura aluminium hydraulic disc brakes.
- Battery Yamaha Lithium Ion 400Wh
- Motor Yamaha PW-X System 250W
- Display Yamaha LCD integrated into stem
- Brakes Magura MT4 HC-lever, aluminium
- Chain KMC X10e
- Fork SR Suntour Raidon RL-R, Remote Lockout, steel spring, travel: 100mm, steel steerer tube 1 1/8", quick release
- Frame Aluminium 6061 Hydroformed & Gravity Casting
- Grips XLC Lock on grips Sport
- Handlebar Haibike Components TheBar +++
- Pedals Plastic, MTB Pedal
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Deore XT M786 Shadow Plus
- Rims Rodi TR40, eyelets, aluminium
- Saddle Selle Royal Voga
- Seatpost 31.6mm
- Shift Levers Shimano Deore M610, 10 Speed
- Spokes Sapim Leader, black
- Stem Haibike Components: Bar bore: 31.8mm, 6"
- Tyres Schwable Nobby Nic Evo SnakeSkin, 70/584
- Weight 20.2kg