Haibike xDuro HardSeven 4.0 2017
The xDuro HardSeven 4.0 is Haibike's entry level e-mountain bike with a Bosch Performance Line System. Th 2016 version of this bike was one of the best selling eBikes in the UK last year, with the ultra reliable and high performance Bosch system coupled with Haibike's powerful brand recognition.
This e-MTB is great for exploring off road, the 100mm suspension travel can handle most off road terrains, while adding extra comfort to riding on road.
The xDuro HardSeven 4.0 2017 eBike houses Tektro hydraulic disc brakes, which offer double the stopping speed as standard cable brakes, they also have thicker brake pads which are a great addition to any powered bicycle.
The tyres are Schwalbe's 27.5+ Nobby Nic, which are designed to have grip when off road, and minimal rolling resistance on road. They are built with XLC double allow rims that are very lightweight while having excellent strength properties.
Shimano Deore 10 speed gearing offers rapid shifting to ensure smooth and precise changes when riding.
Bosch Performance Line System
The xDuro HardSeven 4.0 features the Bosch Performance Line System, which offers 275% assistance and up to 60Nm of torque.
The battery is neatly placed in the patented Haibike frame - one of the sleekest looking e-MTB's on the market.
The Intuvia display offers an array of information, including trip distance, odometer, range prediction, speed and your choice of power modes.
When riding you can easily cycle through your 5 power modes - Off, Eco, Tour, Sport and Turbo.
Bosch's 400Wh Powerpack will take you between 30 and 90 miles off one charge, offering a full day of riding.
- Battery Bosch 400 PowerPack
- Motor Bosch Performance Cruise 250W, 60Nm
- Display Bosch Intuvia
- Brakes Tektro-HD-M285, Aluminium
- Chain KMC X10e
- Fork SR Suntour XCR Air RLR DS Remote Lockout. Travel: 100mm, Steel Steerer Tube 1 1/8" Quick Release
- Frame Aluminium 6061, Hydro Formed and Gravity Casting
- Grips XLC Lock on grips
- Handlebar Haibike Components TheBar ++740mm
- Hubs XLC Evo Disc
- Pedals Plastic, MTB pedal
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Deore M610, 10 Speed
- Rims Rodi Black Rock 23 Disc, double wall rim, aluminium
- Spokes Sapim Leader, black
- Stem Haibike Components TheStem ++, Patent 31.6mm
- Tyres Schwalbe Nobby Nic Performance Falt, 57-584