As Moustache say themselves; think of the Friday 26 as the bicycle version of ‘Casual Friday’ at the office. Something a bit different! Beautifully designed and easy to use, the Friday 26 is a bike to have fun with. Moustache put a lot of time into designing the frame. Its compact style is derived from the hydroform technique used to make the tubing. This allows for the frame to be extremely thin whilst still providing the same resilience of thicker tubing. The Friday 26 is great in the corners, with improved agility in turns and handling. Great for navigating the urban jungle. Plus you’ll be looking good whilst you do it. The high quality components and clean lines make the Friday 26 a real looker, of course, the Brooks saddle gives it a little British style too. The Friday 26 comes with a Shimano 9-Speed gearing and Shimano disc brakes as standard with a maximum single charge distance of over 60 miles.
The Bosch Active Line Integrated eBike Motor, Display and Battery System
The Moustache Friday 26 uses the remarkably good and reliable Bosch Active Line system. Developed and extensively tested by Bosch this system uses components that were designed from the ground up to work harmoniously and reliably together. The system is quiet, sturdy and great for day to day use. The Active Line system uses the Bosch triple sensor technology to measure speed, torque and power to provide you with assistance as and when you need it. The quality of the system means that it is the most widely used by the top eBike manufacturers and has been adopted by a wide range of industry leading eBike manufacturers, from Haibike and KTM to BH eMotion, Raleigh and Moustache.
- Battery BOSCH Li ION PowerPack 400 Performance - 36v 11.6Ah - 400Wh. Full charge in 3.5 hours - 2.4 kg. 60% minimum residual capacity after 30,000 km
- Motor BOSCH Performance Cruise 250W - 40/60 Nm - Assistance from 50 to 275 % - 25 km/h. 1000 measurements/second - Sporty - Compact
- Display BOSCH Intuvia central with separate control unit. 5 modes (Eco, Tour, Sport, Turbo, Off) - « Walk assist » - Information available offline. USB port to recharge MP3 player, mobile phone, etc
- Range Up to 62 miles depending on pedal input
- Autonomy 60 to 160 km at 20 km/h on a flat road (for a 70kg rider). 40 to 100 km with varied use, depending on mode chosen, wind, gradient, etc.
- Brakes Shimano M395 hydraulic disc brakes, 180/160 diameter
- Charge Time 3-4 Hours
- Drive Train Chain - Shimano Deore 9-Speed
- Extras Mud Guards, Kick Stand
- Frame Aeronautical alloy - Variable thickness hydroformed tubes - Optimized weight balance - Silver
- Front/Rear lights Low-consumption LED - High power. Front: Axa 30 lux / Rear: Pixéo - Powered by the main battery
- Hubs Rear: Nuvinci, Front: Shimano - 32 holes - Sealed joints - Centerlock
- Saddle Brooks B17 Black
- Size 47cm. In stock. (Please enquire for other sizes)
- Speed 15.5mph
- Tyres Schwalbe Fat Frank
- Weight 22.6kg
- Wheel Make and Size Alex EN24 - 26 inch
- Year 2015
No reviews yet, please add one below.
Write a review
Delivery & Aftercare
This electric bike is available with free UK delivery, a 2 year warranty and an optional 6-week health check.