The Moustache 2016 Lundi 26 10S
Make the dreaded Monday morning commute enjoyable once again with the Moustache 2016 Lundi 26, the sleek and elegant commuting e-bike built and designed in France. Complete with a chic, minimalistic aluminium frame and the iconic Moustache ergonomic handlebar design, the Lundi 26 provides an eye-catching and effective way to tackle your daily urban riding.
A well-designed step through frame layout allows for easy mounting and dismounting, as well as a comfortable riding position perfectly suited for coasting along inner city cycle lanes and roads. The rear mounted 300Wh lithium ion battery is unobtrusive and compliments the extra weight of adding electric components to a lightweight frame, ensuring that you have a fast and comfortable riding experience.
An elegantly designed Bosch Active Line Motor
The Moustache Lundi 26 10S 2016 features the enviably well-designed Bosch Active Line Motor. Quiet, sturdy and reliable drive unit, the Active Line Motor is perfect for everyday use, riding into and about town or down country lanes. It uses Bosch’s trademark triple sensor technology to measure pedalling power, cadence and speed 1000 times a second to ensure the force of the motor is harmoniously coordinated with the riders cycling style. As with all Bosch’s drive systems the motor is lightweight and ergonomically integrated into the frame to provide more ground clearance. Located far away from the Lundi 26 10S 2016's Shimano drivetrain, the Bosch Active Line Motor does not alter the e-bike's look and riding feel.
The Moustache Lundi 26 10S 2016 comes with a middle mounted Powerpack 300 fitted as standard. Extremely lightweight, giving you a responsive e-bike riding experience, it is the most compact of all of the Bosch battery packs and takes only 2.5h to charge. However this is also reflected in the capacity which is 5.2 Ah less than the Powerpack 500.
The battery is mounted on the Moustache Lundi 26 10S 2016's frame, very close to the bikes centre of gravity allowing it to retain excellent handling. The Powerpack 300 is perfect for shorter range journeys or for when you want to make your bike as light as possible.
|Frame Battery||Rack Battery|
|Capacity||8.2 Ah||8.2 Ah|
|Energy Content||300 Wh||300 Wh|
|50% Charge Time||1.0h||1.0h|
A Bosch Intuvia Display
Simple and elegantly designed, just like the Moustache Lundi 26 10S 2016, the Intuvia provides you with all the necessary data you’d need when out and about riding your e-bike. Speed, distance travelled, battery life remaining and power mode are clear to read and gauge when riding at speed, meaning you can focus on your unique riding experience at all times.
Easy to detach, yet fully secure when riding, the Intuvia is portable and informative in all scenarios. The Intuvia is fully responsive to your riding style too, learning from your typical rides and utilising the high speed measuring interface designed by Bosch to suggest an optimum power mode when riding.
- Battery Bosch Li ION PowerPack 300 Active - 36v 8,2Ah - 300Wh - Full Charge in 2.5 hours - 2.4kg - 60% Minimal Residual Capacity after 30,000km
- Motor Bosch Active Cruise 250W - 35/48Nm - Assistance from 40 to 225% - 15.5mph - 1000 measurements/second - Compact
- Display BOSCH Intuvia central with separate control unit. 5 modes (Eco, Tour, Sport, Turbo, Off) - « Walk assist » - Information available offline. USB port to recharge MP3 player, mobile phone, etc
- Range 60 - 145km at 20km/h on a Flat Road (70kg rider) | 30 - 100km with Varied Use, depending on mode, wind, gradient etc.
- Brakes Shimano M355 Hydraulic disc brakes, 180/160 diameter
- Colour Black, Titanium, White, Yellow, Red, Blue
- Crankset Alloy Cranks / 17t Motor Cog (=42)
- Drivetrain Shimano Deore 10 Speed 17 x 11/36
- Fork Rigid Fork - Aeronautical Alloy
- Frame Lundi 26 - Aeronautical Alloy - Triple Wall Down Tube
- Guarantee 5 Years Frame and Fork - 2 Years Motor, Battery (or 500 Cycles) and Accessories
- Handlebar Exclusive Moustache Alloy Raised Handlebar
- Hubs Shimano - 32 Holes - Sealed Joints - Centerlock
- Kickstand Alloy - Easy Length Adjustment - Mounted on Chainstay for Added Stability
- Lights Low-Consumption LED - Front: Spanninga Integrated 10 lux / Rear: Pixéo - Powered by the Main Battery
- Lock Axa Solid plus Integrated
- Mudguards Moustache Alloy Tubular - Super Stable
- Option Bosch Li ION PowerPack 400 Active - 36v 11,6Ah, 400Wh
- Pedals VP - Reinforced Resin with Non-Skid Rubber
- Rack Alloy - Specific Semi-Integrated Rack - QL3 Mount, Ortleib Bag Compatible
- Rims Alex EN24 26" - Double Wall Alloy - Reinforcement Eyelets - 32 holes
- Saddle Selle Royal Hertz Gel Ergonomic - Special e-bike Model
- Seatpost Alloy Suspension - 27.2 x 350 - 31.6 Post Shim Converter
- Shift Levers Shimano Rapidfire 10S
- Size One Size (Size 46, Suitable for approximately 1.57m to 1.90m)
- Tyres Schwalbe Fat Frank 26 x 2.35 - High Air Volume for Added Comfort - Anti-Puncture Protection
- Weight 23.9kg