The Moustache Lundi 26 Nuvinci
With its stand-out, ergonomic design and high quality mechanical and electric components, the Moustache Lundi 26 Nuvinci provides a revolutionary continuously variable gear system to give you the smoothest e-bike riding experience money can buy. Simply move the twist-grip with your hand to give yourself the right amount of resistance according to where you’re riding, perfect for tricky hills on your ride home.
Housing this innovative gear system is a lightweight, ergonomically crafted aluminium frame, complete with internal wiring to ensure that your Moustache Lundi 26 Nuvinci looks sleek and professional in all conditions, and means less maintenance in the long run. Schwalbe Fat Frank balloon tyres add extra comfort and control when riding, with added anti-puncture protection lining on the tyre’s interior.
A powerful Bosch Active Line Motor to aid the Nuvinci pedalling system
Featuring the Bosch Active Line Motor, the Moustache Lundi 26 Nuvinci 2016 offers a quiet, sturdy and reliable drive unit, perfect for everyday use, riding into and about town or down country lanes. It uses Bosch’s trademark triple sensor technology to measure pedalling power, cadence and speed 1000 times a second to ensure the force of the motor is harmoniously coordinated with the riders cycling style. As with all Bosch’s drive systems the motor is lightweight and ergonomically integrated into the frame to provide more ground clearance. The motor also provides Gear Shift Detection that adapts the power provided by the motor while changing gear to provide a smoother ride.
A Bosch Intuvia Display
Simple and elegantly designed, the Moustache Lundi Nuvinci features the Bosch Intuvia display, providing you with all the necessary data you’d need when out and about riding your e-bike. Speed, distance travelled, battery life remaining and power mode are clear to read and gauge when riding at speed, meaning you can focus on your unique riding experience at all times.
Easy to detach, yet fully secure when riding, the Intuvia is portable and informative in all scenarios. The Intuvia is fully responsive to your riding style too, learning from your typical rides and utilising the high speed measuring interface designed by Bosch to suggest an optimum power mode when riding.
Nuvinci Rear Hub
A revolution for urban riding, the Moustache Lundi Nuvinci features the innovative Nuvinci system. Instead of regular gears on a cassette, the Nuvinci allows you to fully adjust the resistance given by the e-bike’s gear system. With an easy twist of the Nuvinci shifter, you can increase or decrease the gearing to suit your riding environment - making it easier to go uphill fast and to cruise at a comfortable speed on the flat. The fact that the 360% ratio range is completely internalised, away from the dirt that often gets picked up when riding in poor weather, meaning the gears will last even longer, with less maintenance over time.
- Battery Bosch Li ION PowerPack 400 Active - 36v 8,2Ah - 400Wh - Full Charge in 3.5 hours - 2.4kg - 60% Minimal Residual Capacity after 30,000km
- Motor Bosch Active Cruise 250W - 35/48Nm - Assistance from 40 to 225% - 15.5mph - 1000 measurements/second - Compact
- Display BOSCH Intuvia central with separate control unit. 5 modes (Eco, Tour, Sport, Turbo, Off) - « Walk assist » - Information available offline. USB port to recharge MP3 player, mobile phone, etc
- Range 80 - 185km at 20km/h on a Flat Road (70kg rider) | 50 - 120km with Varied Use, depending on mode, wind, gradient etc.
- Brakes Shimano M355 Hydraulic disc brakes, 180/160 diameter
- Colour Black, Titanium, White, Yellow, Red, Blue
- Crankset Alloy Cranks / 17t Motor Cog (=42)
- Drivetrain Nuvinci Continuously Variable Rear Hub - 360% Ratio Range
- Fork Rigid Fork - Aeronautical Alloy
- Frame Lundi 26 - Aeronautical Alloy - Triple Wall Down Tube
- Guarantee 5 Years Frame and Fork - 2 Years Motor, Battery (or 500 Cycles) and Accessories
- Handlebar Exclusive Moustache Alloy Raised Handlebar
- Hubs Rear: Nuvinci | Front: Shimano - 32 Holes - Sealed Joints - Centerlock
- Kickstand Alloy - Easy Length Adjustment - Mounted on Chainstay for Added Stability
- Lights Low-Consumption LED - Front: Spanninga Integrated 10 lux / Rear: Pixéo - Powered by the Main Battery
- Lock Axa Solid plus Integrated
- Mudguards Moustache Alloy Tubular - Super Stable
- Option k
- Pedals VP - Reinforced Resin with Non-Skid Rubber
- Rack Alloy - Specific Semi-Integrated Rack - QL3 Mount, Ortleib Bag Compatible
- Rims Alex EN24 26" - Double Wall Alloy - Reinforcement Eyelets - 32 holes
- Saddle Selle Royal Hertz Gel Ergonomic - Special e-bike Model
- Seatpost Alloy Suspension - 27.2 x 350 - 31.6 Post Shim Converter
- Shift Levers Nuvinci Twist Shifter
- Size One Size (Size 46, Suitable for approximately 1.57m to 1.90m)
- Tyres Schwalbe Fat Frank 26 x 2.35 - High Air Volume for Added Comfort - Anti-Puncture Protection
- Weight 25.9kg