The Moustache Samedi 27/9 OFF 3
The Massif Central, the Pyrenees, the Alps. The opportunities for e-MTB (electric mountain bike) riding in France are endless. Transport the innovative designs and industry leading technologies used by French brand Moustache to wherever you please with the Samedi 27/9 OFF 3. A lightweight aluminium alloy frame, powerful Bosch Active motor system and RockShox front suspension make this e-MTB a perfect entry level e-MTB that’s versatile enough to tackle a whole host of off-road obstacles and routes.
Providing a perfect setup of electric and mechanical components, the Samedi 27/9 OFF 3 matches a SRAM GX 10 speed drivetrain with a super-wide range of gears to suit any riding environment and the highly efficient Bosch Active 250W motor to provide an enviable riding experience. Rechargeable in under 4 hours, the Bosch lithium ion battery can easily be removable and carried indoor for portable charging, meaning you can leave your muddied e-MTB in a convenient location after a long day’s riding off-road.
For more information on Bosch eBike systems, click here
- Battery Bosch Li ION PowerPack 500 Performance - 36v 13.4Ah - 500Wh - Full Charge in 4.5 hours - 2.4kg - 60% Minimal Residual Capacity after 30,000km
- Motor Bosch Performance Cruise 250W - 40/63Nm - Assistance from 50 to 275% - 25km/h - 1000 measurements/second - Compact
- Display BOSCH Purion Display with separate control unit. 5 modes (Eco, Tour, Sport, Turbo, Off) - « Walk assist » - Information available offline. USB port to recharge MP3 player, mobile phone, etc
- Range 60 to 160km at 20km/h on a flat road (for a 70kg rider) - 40 to 100km with varied use, depending on mode chosen, wind, gradient, etc.
- Brakes Shimano M395 Hydraulic Disc Brakes, 180/180 diameter
- Colour Titanium
- Crankset Alloy Cranks / 14T Motor Cog (=35)
- Drivetrain Sram GX 10 speed 14x11/42, super wide capacity, more range
- Fork Hydraulic RockShox 30 TK29 Fork with Lock-Out - 100mm Travel
- Frame T4 T6 Alloy - Extruded Variable Thickness Hydroformed Tubes - Optimized Weight Balance - Tapered Head Tube
- Guarantee 5 Years Frame and Fork - 2 Years Motor, Battery (or 500 Cycles) and Accessories
- Handlebar Alloy DB 720mm - Rise 10mm - 6°up, 9°back - Stem 50mm
- Hubs Shimano - 32T - Centrelock
- Pedals Alloy - Wide Platform
- Rims Alex MD21 27.5" - Double Wall Alloy - Reinforcement Eyelets - 32 holes - Compatible with Tubeless (with Flap)
- Saddle Velo Ergonomic Saddle
- Seatpost Alloy - 27.2 x 350
- Shift Levers Sram X5 10S
- Size XS/36 (1.33m to 1.50m) - S/41 (1.50m to 1.68m) - M/47 (1.65m to 1.83m) - L/53 (1.81m to 1.95m)
- Tyres Schwalbe Nobby Nic
- Weight 21.2kg
No reviews yet, please add one below.
Write a review
Delivery & Aftercare
This electric bike is available with free UK delivery, a 2 year warranty and an optional 6-week health check.