The 2017 Moustache Samedi Xroad 5
The great all-rounder!
The Samedi 27 Xroad is a bike you can use for anything and everything.
It's an e-bike that can cope with riding in town, out on country back-roads and even the more challenging mud, dirt, rock and sand surfaces of byways, bridleways and other off-road territory. In short, it's a great urban bike with serious multi-terrain capability or, to put it another way, it's a trekking bike that's also great for urban use.
The Samedi XRoad is available in two distinct shapes: with a traditional crossbar and the battery centrally located beneath, or as a 'unisex' step-through for easy access, with the battery in the rear rack. Moustache call this option the 'Open' format.
Both versions of the the Samedi 27 XRoad use 27.5” wheels fitted with Hutchinson Python tyres which are fat enough to provide extra bump absorption and comfort but still slim enough to provide good speed and grip. They also come with substantial mudguards, a sturdy carrier, a stand and good lights – so they're fully equipped to be used every day, everywhere.
The strong frame and wheels, front suspension, sprung seat and robust drive trainenable you to take an XRoad onto the seriously bumpy stuff, even when set on maximum assistance.
The Xroad 5 is the top or the range model. It comes with the Bosch Performance crank drive motor putting out a meaty 63Nm of torque plus the biggest 13.4 Ah, 500Wh battery pack and a great range of gears from the Shimano SLX 11-speed derailleur.The NCX Suntour front fork provides 63mm of travel and hydraulic lock-out when you want it. You also get a Royal Wave gel saddle for extra comfort. The XRoad 5's combination of low energy consumption and a big'n'beefy battery provides you with the capability to roam really far and wide for hours at a time, on any kind of terrain, with ease – and comfort.
Explore its limits....or your own!
- Battery Bosch Li-Ion PowerPack 500 performance, 36V, 11.6Ah, Full Charge in 4.5 Hours, 2.5 kg, 60% Minimum residual capacity after 30,000 km
- Motor BOSCH Performance Cruise 250W 40/63 Nm, Assistance from 50 - 275%, 1000 measurements a second
- Display BOSCH Intuvia Display with separate control unit - 5 Power Modes (Eco, Tour, Sport, Turbo, Off)
- Range 40-120 Miles
- Brakes Shimano M395 Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- Colour Silver
- Fork Suntour NCX Suspension Fork with hydraulic lock-out - 63mm Travel
- Frame Variable thickness Hydro-Formed Alloy, polished welds
- Gear System Shimano New SLX 11 Speed, 15 x 11/42, more range
- Lights Low Consumption LED, High Power, 30 Lux, Powered by the battery
- Mudguards Moustache Alloy Tubular
- Pedals Alloy Wide Platform
- Rack Alloy, QL3 Mount
- Saddle Selle Royale Wave Ergonomic
- Seatpost Alloy 27.2 x 350
- Shift Levers Shimano Rapidfire 11 Speed
- Size Small/41cm (1.55 - 170) | Medium/47cm (1.68 - 1.83) | Large/53 (181 - 195) Approximately
- Speed 15.5 MPH Restricted, 29 MPH For Off road use only
- Tyres Hutchinson Python 27.5 x 2.10 - Micro spikes for a better grip and ride
- Weight 23,6 kg
No reviews yet, please add one below.
Write a review
Delivery & Aftercare
This electric bike is available with free UK delivery, a 2 year warranty and an optional 6-week health check.