The Moustache Samedi 27/9 FS speed
Sometimes you just need to go fast, no matter what the terrain. The Moustache Samedi 27/9 FS speed features the perfect combination of components to allow you to hit new top speeds when tackling off-road challenges and new, exciting routes. A Bosch Performance speed motor, housed on the e-bike’s bottom bracket, feels both powerful and natural when compared to a natural riding style, and is powered by a compact yet efficient 500Wh lithium ion battery, meaning you can ride for longer on every charge.
Thanks to the high speeds you can reach, the Mosutache Samedi 27/9 FS speed houses some of the most efficient and durable braking components available. Magura MT4 disc brakes provide a larger braking area than conventional brake pads, meaning you have immense stopping power right at your fingertips no matter what the conditions, whilst the aeronautical alloy frame is a comfortable ride thanks to the FOX Float 34 fork and Moustache Air shock adding extra suspension.
- Battery Bosch Li ION PowerPack 500 - 36v 13Ah - 500Wh - Full Charge in 4.5 hours - 2.4kg - 60% Minimal Residual Capacity after 30,000km
- Motor Bosch Performance Speed 350W - 40/60Nm - Assistance from 50 to 275% - 45km/h
- Display BOSCH Intuvia central with separate control unit. 5 modes (Eco, Tour, Sport, Turbo, Off) - « Walk assist » - Information available offline. USB port to recharge MP3 player, mobile phone, etc
- Range 50 to 140km at 20km/h on flat road (for 70kg rider) - 40 to 80km with varied use, depending on mode chosen, wind, gradient, etc.
- Brakes Magura MT4 Hydraulic Disc Brakes, 180/180 diameter
- Colour Black with Red Details
- Crankset Alloy Cranks / 17T Motor Cog (=42)
- Drivetrain SRAM GX 10 Speed - 74 x 11/42
- Fork FOX Float 34 Evolution CTD 130mm - Approved for 45km/h
- Frame Aeronautical Alloy - 140mm Rear Travel - Extruded Variable Thickness Hydroformed Tubes - Optimized Weight Balance - Tapered Head Tube
- Guarantee 5 Years Frame and Fork - 2 Years Motor, Battery (or 500 Cycles) and Accessories
- Handlebar Alloy DB 720mm - Rise 10mm - 6°up, 9°back - Stem 60mm
- Hubs Alloy CNC with Industrial Bearings, Centrelock - Front: 15mm | Rear: 12x142mm
- Pedals Alloy - Wide Platform
- Rims Alex MD25 - Front: 29" | Rear: 27.5" - Double Wall Alloy - Reinforcement Eyelets - 32 Holes - Compatible with Tubeless (with Flap)
- Saddle Velo Ergonomic Saddle
- Seatpost Drop Seat Post - Hydraulic, Remote Lever - 31.6 x 315 Travel, 60mm (S) 31.6 x 380 Travel, 125mm (M+L)
- Shift Levers SRAM X5 10 Speed
- Shock Absorber Moustache Air Shock 200 x 56 - 2-Position Platform - Adjustable Air Pressure and Rebound - Grip Control
- Size 41 (1.55m to 1.70m) - 47 (1.68m to 1.85m) - 53 (1.83m to 1.95m)
- Tyres Schwalbe Smart Sam Plus - AV: 29 x 2.25 | AR: 27.5 x 2.25 - Compatible with Tubeless (with Flap)
- Weight 23.5kg
No reviews yet, please add one below.
Write a review
Delivery & Aftercare
This electric bike is available with free UK delivery, a 2 year warranty and an optional 6-week health check.