Moustache Samedi 28 Brown 2017
The eBikes in the Samedi 28 range proved to be among the most popular of the 2016 season and for good reason. They have such appeal as urban tourers because they are light and nimble with a fantastic upright sitting position, allowing you to stay comfortably in control with the minimum of effort.
The Samedi 28 Brown is a beautifully constructed bike with an alloy frame consisting of variable thickness hydroformed tubes and polished welds with an attractive bronze finish. The frame is paired with a Suntour NEX suspension fork, giving 63mm of travel and allowing the bike to take rough streets in its stride.
The high quality Kenda black tyres fitted to double wall alloy rims add to the riding feel, making this bike a great option for all kinds of uses in an urban or rural environment. High quality components include Shimano hydraulic disc brakes, alloy cranks and Shimano centre lock hubs. The simple but effective Shimano nine speed gear system, operated via a rapidfire shifter complete the low maintenance and easy to live with mechanical system which will provide years of effort free riding pleasure.
Drive comes from the hugely popular and highly reliable crank drive 250 watt Bosch Active motor system, taking its power from a 300 watt hour battery pack which can be removed from the frame with the key provided to give extra flexibility for charging and additional security (the battery can be charged either attached to the frame or separate from it).
The bike has plenty of torque to give a surge off the line and power the bike to its legally restricted top speed of 15.5MPH. Range is from 35-60 miles depending on the setting selected by the rider (the bike has four power settings so that you can decide how much assistance you want from the motor, and have control over the level of range you have). Selection of the settings and some additional information is provided for via the simple Purion LCD display.These bikes are sold out nationwide, as the leading Moustache retailer in the UK we will be having a flow of these bikes arriving over summer, reserve yours now to guarantee yourself one!
- Battery Bosch Li-Ion PowerPack 300 Active, 36V, 8.2Ah, Full Charge in 2.5 Hours, 2.4 kg, 60% Minimum residual capacity after 30,000 km
- Motor BOSCH Active Cruise 250W 35/50 Nm, Assistance from 40 - 250%, 1000 measurements a second
- Display BOSCH Purion Display with separate control unit - 5 Power Modes (Eco, Tour, Sport, Turbo, Off)
- Range 40-110 Miles
- Brakes Shimano M315 Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- Colour Bronze
- Fork Suntour NEX Suspension Fork - 63mm Travel
- Frame T4 T6 Hydro-Formed Alloy
- Lights Low Consumption LED, High Power, 30 Lux, Runs off the battery
- Mudguards Moustache Alloy Tubular
- Pedals Alloy Wide Platform
- Rack Alloy, QL3 Mount, Customised For Moustache Samedi 28
- Saddle Selle Royale Wave Ergonomic
- Seatpost Alloy 27.2
- Shift Levers Shimano Rapidfire 9S
- Size Small/41cm (1.55 - 170) | Medium/47cm (1.68 - 1.83) | Large/53 (181 - 195) Approximately
- Speed 15.5 MPH Restricted, 26 MPH For Off road use only
- Tyres Kenda Black - 700 x 37
- Weight 22,2 kg