Moustache Samedi 28 Titanium 2017
The eBikes in the Samedi 28 range proved to be among the most popular of the 2016 season and for good reason. They have such appeal as urban tourers because they are light and nimble with a fantastic upright sitting position, allowing you to stay comfortably in control with the minimum of effort.
The finish on Samedi 28 Titanium is exceptional. A lightweight alloy frame consisting of variable thickness hydroformed tubes and polished welds really looks the part, and the build quality is complemented by a high specification of components. Shimano hydraulic disc brakes provide assured stopping power, and the Nuvinci N380 gearing gives a fantastically smooth riding experience. The gear system is a work of art in itself, working in perfect harmony with the Bosch motor system. It is a continuously variable transmission similar to that which you would find on a moped, meaning that you are always in the right gear without having to think about it - simply twist the grip depending upon the incline you are on to set your pedal cadence and the bike does the rest. The Suntour NCX suspension front fork also adds to the comfort and practicality of this bike, and as it is equipped with high quality double wall alloy rims and grippy Schwalbe anti-puncture protected tyres as standard it has all it needs to soak up the bumps and potholes on our Great British roads.
With power provided by the ultra-reliable crank drive 250 watt Bosch motor system paired with a 400 watt hour battery pack made with cells from Samsung, the bike has an assured push off the line right up to the legally restricted 15.5MPH top speed. With a range of 45-80 miles depending upon the setting and the level of effort put in by the rider, the bike has more than enough in the tank for medium to long commutes as well as day trips and weekend tours.
Additional features which add practicality include super stable alloy tubular mudguards and a solid rear rack which is compatible with a huge range of panniers and bags, making for a truly year-round bike which can be used in any weather. The bike is available in both closed frame and step through models.
- Battery Bosch Li-Ion PowerPack 400Wh, 36V, 11.6Ah, Full Charge in 3.5 Hours, 2.4 kg, 60% Minimum residual capacity after 30,000 km
- Motor BOSCH Performance Cruise 250W 40/63 Nm, Assistance from 50 - 285%, 1000 measurements a second
- Display BOSCH Intuvia Display with separate control unit - 5 Power Modes (Eco, Tour, Sport, Turbo, Off)
- Range 40-110 Miles
- Brakes Shimano M395 Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- Colour Titanium
- Fork Suntour NCX Suspension Fork with hydraulic lock-out - 63mm Travel
- Frame T4 T6 Hydro-Formed Alloy
- Lights Low Consumption LED, High Power, 30 Lux, Runs off the battery
- Mudguards Moustache Alloy Tubular
- Pedals Alloy Wide Platform
- Rack Alloy, QL3 Mount, Customised For Moustache Samedi 28
- Saddle Selle Royale Viper Gel ergonomic
- Seatpost Alloy 27.2
- Shift Levers Nuvinci Twist shifter
- Size Small/41cm (1.55 - 170) | Medium/47cm (1.68 - 1.83) | Large/53 (181 - 195) Approximately
- Speed 15.5 MPH Restricted, 26 MPH For Off road use only
- Tyres Schwalbe Marathon Supreme 700 x 37, reflective side wall and anti puncture protection
- Weight 24,4 kg