The Moustache Samedi 28 black
When most of us think about riding an e-bike, we picture a vivid scene of leisurely weekend riding around town or out into the country. Moustache look to build e-bikes suitable for every occasion, and the Moustache Samedi 28 black is the ideal ride for longer rides out of town and generally exploring. An aeronautical alloy frame with hydroformed tubes is lightweight and crafted with comfort and speed in mind. A Suntour NEX front fork offers 63mm of travel, perfect for taking the edge off badly surfaced roads and light trails, especially when coupled with the Schwalbe Citizen tyres with added anti-puncture protection.
Powered by a highly robust Bosch Active 250W motor and a Shimano Alivio 9 speed gear system, you’ll be able to eat up the miles on balmy summer days thanks to the huge 400Wh battery housed on the Moustache Samedi 28 black’s frame. Available with a top-tube or a step-through frame for people looking for an easy way to jump on and off, the Moustache Samedi 28 black comes with the signature Moustache handlebars to add a unique edge to this trusty long-distance e-bike.
The Bosch Active Line Integrated eBike Motor, Display and Battery System
This bike uses the exceptionally advanced and reliable Bosch Active Line system. Developed and extensively tested by Bosch this system uses components that were designed from the ground up to work harmoniously and reliably together. The quality of the system means that it is the most widely used by the top eBike manufacturers and has been adopted by a wide range of industry leading eBike manufacturers, from Haibike and KTM to BH eMotion, Raleigh and Moustache.
- Battery Bosch Li ION PowerPack 400 - 36v 11.6Ah - 400Wh - Full Charge in 3.5 hours - 2.4kg - 60% Minimal Residual Capacity after 30,000km
- Motor Bosch Active Cruise 250W - 35/48Nm - Assistance from 40 to 225% - 25km/h - 1000 measurements/second - Compact
- Display BOSCH Intuvia central with separate control unit. 5 modes (Eco, Tour, Sport, Turbo, Off) - « Walk assist » - Information available offline. USB port to recharge MP3 player, mobile phone, etc
- Range 80 - 180km at 20km/h on a Flat Road (70kg rider) | 50 - 120km with Varied Use, depending on mode, wind, gradient etc.
- Brakes Shimano M355 Hydraulic disc brakes, 160/160 diameter
- Colour Black
- Crankset Alloy Cranks / 17t Motor Cog (=42)
- Drivetrain Shimano Alivio 9 Speed 17 x 11/34
- Fork Suntour NEX Suspension Fork - 63mm Travel
- Frame Aeronautical Alloy - Variable Thickness Hydroformed Tubes - Polished Welds
- Guarantee 5 Years Frame and Fork - 2 Years Motor, Battery (or 500 Cycles) and Accessories
- Handlebar Moustache Round, Adjustable - Alloy
- Hubs Shimano - 32 Holes - Sealed Joints - Centerlock
- Kickstand Alloy - Easy Length Adjustment - Mounted on Chainstay for Added Stability
- Lights Low-Consumption LED - Front: Axa 30 lux / Rear: Pixéo - Powered by the Main Battery
- Lock k
- Mudguards Moustache Alloy Tubular - Super Stable
- Option k
- Pedals VP - Reinforced Resin with Non-Skid Rubber
- Rack Alloy - QL3 Mount, Ortleib Bag Compatible
- Rims Alex EN24 28" - Double Wall Alloy - Reinforcement Eyelets - 32 holes
- Saddle Selle Royal Viper Ergonomic
- Seatpost Alloy 27.2 x 350
- Shift Levers Shimano Rapidfire 9S
- Size S/41 (1.55m to 1.70m) - M/47 (1.68m to 1.83m) - L/53 (1.81m to 1.95m)
- Tyres Schwalbe Citizen 700x37 - Reflective side wall - Anti-Puncture Protection
- Weight 21.9kg