Moustache Samedi 28 platinum
A sleek, platinum finish. A powerful Bosch Performance motor. A long-lasting 500Wh Lithium Ion battery. These state-of-the-art components make the Moustache Samedi 28 platinum a one of a kind e-bike that’s perfectly suited to tackling long-distance riding. Thanks to the integration of a Suntour NCX suspension fork, complete with a lock-out mechanism that can be deployed for when riding on more stable terrain, the Samedi 28 platinum can easily tackle light trails and poorly tarmacked roads.
What sets the Moustache Samedi 28 platinum apart from other e-bikes is the use of the intelligent Bosch Nyon display. Bringing the latest GPS tracking and biometric technology to the e-bike market, the Nyon can be used to create a personally tailored, bespoke riding experience like no other. Shimano M506 hydraulic disc brakes ensure that the Moustache Samedi 28 platinum has excellent stopping power right at your fingertips, with Schwalbe Marathon Supreme tyres adding extra anti-puncture protection and obstacle absorption to this stellar e-bike.
- Battery Bosch Li ION PowerPack 500 - 36v 13Ah - 500Wh - Full Charge in 4.5 hours - 2.4kg - 60% Minimal Residual Capacity after 30,000km
- Motor Bosch Active Cruise 250W - 35/48Nm - Assistance from 40 to 225% - 25km/h - 1000 measurements/second - Compact
- Display BOSCH Nyon Central with Separate Control Unit - 5 Modes (Eco, Tour, Sport, Turbo, Off) - Walk Assist - GPS Connectivity
- Range 80 - 180km at 20km/h on a Flat Road (70kg rider) | 50 - 120km with Varied Use, depending on mode, wind, gradient etc.
- Brakes Shimano M506 Hydraulic Disc Brakes, 180/160 diameter
- Colour Platinum
- Crankset Alloy Cranks / 17t Motor Cog (=42)
- Drivetrain Shimano New XT 11 Speed 17 x 11/40
- Fork Suntour NCX Suspensions Fork with Hydraulic Lock-out - Magnesium Casting
- Frame Aeronautical Alloy - Variable Thickness Hydroformed Tubes - Polished Welds
- Guarantee 5 Years Frame and Fork - 2 Years Motor, Battery (or 500 Cycles) and Accessories
- Handlebar Moustache Ergonomic - Alloy
- Hubs Shimano - 32 Holes - Sealed Joints - Centerlock
- Kickstand Alloy - Easy Length Adjustment - Mounted on Chainstay for Added Stability
- Lights Low-Consumption LED - Front: Axa 30 lux / Rear: Pixéo - Powered by the Main Battery
- Lock Axa Solid plus Integrated
- Mudguards Moustache Alloy Tubular - Super Stable
- Option k
- Pedals VP - Alloy and Reinforced Resin with non-skid Rubber
- Rack Alloy - QL3 Mount, Ortleib Bag Compatible
- Rims Alex EN24 28" - Double Wall Alloy - Reinforcement Eyelets - 32 holes
- Saddle Selle Royal Viper Gel Ergonomic
- Seatpost Suntour New NCX - Super Comfortable Alloy Suspension Parallelogram - 27.2 x 350
- Shift Levers Shimano New XT 11 S
- Size S/41 (1.55m to 1.70m) - L48 (1.68m to 1.85m)
- Tyres Schwalbe Marathon Supreme, 700 x 37 - Reflective Side Wall - Anti-Puncture Protection
- Weight 22.8kg
No reviews yet, please add one below.
Write a review
Delivery & Aftercare
This electric bike is available with free UK delivery, a 2 year warranty and an optional 6-week health check.