Unlike the Load, the Transporter features an extended rear mounted pannier to carry your goods. What can you carry? Well it's really only limited by your imagination. Riese and Müller suggest four large panniers or two child seats as an example but as long as it fits and is secure, the bike can carry what you want. Great for anyone looking to transport heavy objects across town. You might think carrying all that weight might impact the ride but Riese and Müller have seen to this too. The Transporter comes with a NuVinci N360 as part of the drive train, so no more clunky gearshifts! Plus the Transporter is equipped with RST Omega suspension on the front fork making sure the ride is as smooth as possible at all times.
- Battery Bosch Standard, 36V
- Display Bosch Intuvia Backlit Display
- Range Up to 80 miles depending on pedal input
- Brakes Avid BB5 Mountain Disc Brakes
- Charge Time 2-3 Hours
- Drive Train Chain - NuVinci N360
- Extras Mudguards , Kickstand, Integrated Lights, Pannier, Bell
- Frame Aluminium 7005 T6
- Front Fork Shocks RST Omega TNL - Steel Spring
- Pannier Yes
- Rear Shock N/A
- Saddle Selle Royal Rio
- Size Universal
- Speed 15.5mph
- Throttle No
- Tyres Schwalbe Energizer Pro Reflex
- Weight 27.2kg
- Wheel Make and Size Ritchey Pro Girder SC OCR - 26 inch
- Year 2014
No reviews yet, please add one below.
Write a review
Delivery & Aftercare
This electric bike is available with free UK delivery, a 2 year warranty and an optional 6-week health check.