The entry level battery for Super 73's is equipped with a 422Wh of Samsung cells, giving you a range between 12-30 miles per charge.
A high current of 40A BMS protects from over charge and over discharge, charge time is 5-6 hours.
The battery is fully waterproof, and has Teflon insulation for heat resistance
A mounting system means the battery can be charged on or off the bike, with a secure key lock so it's very hard to steal
The 250W motor is limited to 15.5MPH, so the Super 73 SG it still classifies as an EAPC, so no license is needed to ride
You can add a throttle and derestrict the motor for off road use, but this voids legal road use.
- Dimensions Length (front of front wheel to back of rear wheel): 65" / 165 cm Width (handlebars): 25" / 63.5 cm Height up to seat: 32" / 81 cm Height up to handlebars: 38" / 20.32 cm Handlebars tubing: 7/8" / 2.2 cm Ground clearance: 9.5" / 24 cm
- Battery 48V 8.8 Ah (422 watt/hour), includes a set of keys
- Motor 250 watt nominal power (per EU regulations)
- Display LCD Display
- Range 12-30 Miles
- Brakes Tektro mechanical alloy disc brakes
- Charge Time 4-5 hours
- Kickstand Alloy
- Lights Rear brake lights and headlights included
- Tyres Knobby (all-terrain) 20" x 4"
- Weight 32 kg