The Vektron is one of the first folding eBikes to successfully integrate the Bosch system, making this bike the highest performing portable electric bike we have seen!
The Vektron has a unique take on the frame for a folding eBike, although the wheel base is compact, the geometry of the frame makes for a comfortable ride while not compromising on the practicalities of stowing the electric bike away.
The new Vektron folding eBike uses Bosch's latest Active Line system, featuring a 300 PowerPack with the option to upgrade to a 400 Powerpack.
The system is designed to measure the cadence, radiance and speed of the riders pedalling to deliver a very elastic power curve, making for an incredibly smooth ride!
- Battery Bosch Lithium Ionen 36 Volt, 300 Wh, with BMS
- Motor Bosch Active 36 Volt, 250 Watt. 50 - 225% Assist, 48Nm
- Display Bosch Purion Display / Integrated Buttons
- Range 25-80 Miles
- Brakes Shimano Deore Hydraulic Disc Brakes 160mm
- Cassette Shimano Deore 11-34t 10 Speed
- Fork Tern Tarsus 6061 Alloy Hydro formed
- Frame Tern Hydro-Formed Alloy
- Handlebar Tern Kinetix Comp, double-butted 6061Alloy
- Rims Kintex Alloy Rims on Shimano Disc Hubs
- Saddle Tern Porter+ Prime Gel Padding
- Shift Levers Shimano Deore 10 Speed
- Size Universal (4ft 8 to 6ft 5)
- Tyres Schwalbe Big Apple 20 x 2.1"
- Weight 21.8kg