Urban Mobility of the Highest Level
20" wheels, a fold-able stem and room for the seat-post to be pushed in makes the bike small enough to fit in car boots and public transport. Not only do you get the benefits of a compact urban bike, but you get suspension and a very strong frame without any hinges that hinder ride quality.
With the adjustable stem and seat-post, the Tinker can accommodate for people between 1.50cm and 1.95cm with comfortable aplomb. The adaptability means you can set the bike up a precise comfortable position.
Riese & Muller's Tinker Nuvinci houses the top specification Bosch Performance CX system and the continuous Nuvinci hub gear, which creates the feeling of one long gear. Combined with the Gates belt drive, the ride is incredibly smooth.
The Tinker Nuvinci also houses a super bright Supernova E3 light, Shimano Deore hydraulic disc brakes.
For transporting goods around, the Tinker has specifically designed cargo that you can add as extras. The Cargo Modular Carrier makes it easy to carry bags, child seats and panniers thanks to the 'snapit' system in place. With a click, your load can be changed rapidly.
- Battery Bosch 400Wh (Standard) / 500Wh Upgrade
- Motor Bosch Performance CX (75Nm)
- Display Intuvia (Standard) / Nyon Upgrade
- Brakes Tektro Auriga Comp HD-500, disc brake
- Chain KMC X1 ( 87x )
- Crankset FSA/Riese & Müller, 170 mm
- Drivetrain Shimano 16T
- Fork Spinner Grind OS
- Gear System Shimano Alfine grip shift, 8-speed ; Shimano Nexus grip shift, 8-speed *
- Handlebar FSA V-Drive, 31,8 mm, Alu
- Hubs Front hub Shimano Deore Disc Rear hub Nuvinci N380SE, 36 hole
- Pedals VP-538
- Rims Mach1 650, 20"
- Seatpost JD/Riese & Müller, Alu, 34,9 x 430mm; Cane Creek Thudbuster ST*
- Size Universal