Supreme Balance & Safety
No compromise. The lowered children’ seating position makes for an overall lower center of gravity.
This has a positive effect on the way in which the Family adheres to the road.
A sturdy and adjustable three-point belt provides safety during the ride.
And the expanded polypropylene (EPP) box protects your most precious cargo all around.
Bosch eBike System & Enviolo Variable Transmission
The 400Wh battery will be able to push you past 50 miles off one charge, and the 250W motor comfortably reaching speeds of 15.5MPH ensures that cruising on the many bicycle lanes in London will get you to your destination quickly and safely.
Instead of regular gears on a cassette, the Vario allows you to fully adjust the resistance given by the eBike’s gear system. With an easy twist of the Vario shifter, you can increase or decrease the gearing to suit your riding environment - making it easier to go uphill fast and to cruise at a comfortable speed on the flat.
The fact that the 360% ratio range is completely internalised, away from the dirt that often gets picked up when riding in poor weather, meaning the gears will last even longer, with less maintenance over time.
- Dimensions Length 260 cm x Width 69 cm x Height 110 cm
- Load Capacity Up to 125 kg, maximum 275 kg including rider and bicycle (roller brakes maximum 200 kg)
- Battery Bosch 400Wh (Upgrade available)
- Motor Bosch Active Line 250W (Upgrade available)
- Range 40 / 60 Miles (With Load)
- Brakes Shimano Roller Brakes or Shimano Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- Frame Aluminium
- Gear System Enviolo N380
- Tyres Schwalbe Big Apple Plus
- Weight 51kg
- Wheel Size and Make Front: 20" | Rear: 26"
The Urban Arrow Family electric cargo bike is a unique creation meant to empower parents transporting kids and their friends. It’s beautifully designed with all the right extras (from fenders to lights and adjustable bars).
Write a review
Delivery & Aftercare
This electric bike is available with free UK delivery, a 2 year warranty and an optional 6-week health check.