The Seven Montreal follows suit in terms of Coboc’s sleek design style. The 352Wh battery is contained within the downtube, while the motor sits in the rear wheel hub.
Coboc’s intuitive torque sensor provides assistance at the optimum time, be this when pulling away from the lights or overtaking the city’s extensive selection of motor vehicles.
Integration to a Tee
The addition of mudguards and integrated lights make the Seven Montreal the ideal commuter bike. Protecting against water splashing on your clothes when it is raining and e-assistance means you wont perspire so much in the warmer months.
Other key features include front and rear disc brakes, Schwalbe Kojak tyres, and an integrated pannier rack. Approximate riding range is 50 miles.
- Motor 250W
- Brakes TRP Slate X2, 160mm
- Gear System SRAM GX DH, 40T, 11-25T 7-speed
- Lights Front: Supernova E-Bike Mini 2 Rear: Frame integrated LED-light
- Pedals Aluminium CNC, black
- Tyres Schwalbe Kojak 622-35