Haibike sDuro HardFour 2.0
If your son or daughter is a budding mountain biker, the SDuro HardFour 2.0 was built with them in mind. With a frame size designed for riders of 8 years and over, this bike will keep the family unit as one, even on the longer rides.
Built for Kids
Being the first ever eBike designed for kids, new features are a big part of the bike. The frame geometry has been specifically designed for this riding style, providing comfort throughout the whole ride.
Weighing in at 19.9kg, the HardFour 2.0 is lighter than its adult counterparts, lessening the strain while not riding.
24” Schwalbe Table Top Performance tyres and Tektro disc brakes provide a grippy and control filled experience. Both are components that you can rely on to take your child down action packed trails.
Powered by the Yamaha PW system, the HardFour 2.0 runs a 250W motor providing up to 280% assistance, but limited at 60Nm of torque and to 12.5mph. With a 400Wh battery as standard, family rides across all surfaces won't be cut short because of a lack of charge.
Three modes of assistance are available on the HardFour 2.0; Eco, Standard and High. To maximise concentration on the trails, Yamaha have fitted the bike with a simple LED display, providing information such as assistance mode, battery life and speed.
- Battery Yamaha Lithium Ion
- Motor Yamaha PW-System, 250W, 70Nm, 25km/h
- Display Yamaha LED
- Range 15-50 Miles
- Brakes Tektro-HD-M282
- Chain KMC X9e
- Colour Blue/White/Red
- Crankset steel, FSA, 38
- Fork SR Suntour XCR LO Lockout
- Frame Alumninium 6061, Hydroformed 5 x 135
- Gear System Shimano Altus M2000, RapidFire
- Grips XLC Lock on grips
- Handlebar Haibike Components TheBar Plus Plus
- Hubs Haibike Components TheHub Plus
- Pedals Wellgo
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Altus M2000
- Rims Rodi TW Disc, Aluminium
- Saddle Selle Royal Viento
- Seatpost Haibike Components The Seatpost +, patent, 31.6mm, aluminium
- Spokes Sapim Leader, black
- Stem Haibike Components TheStem +, A-head, 7˚
- Tyres Schwalbe Table Top Performance, 57-507
- Weight 19.9kg