The 2018 range from Haibike features both Bosch and Yamaha motors. SDuro and XDuro signify the riding style the eBike is suitable from. SDuro bikes tend to be a bit more sporty, with a relaxed gemoetry. Conversely, the XDuro is a more tricky geometry for those looking for a more performance focused ride.
Being a women's specific model, the SDuro Hardlife 6.0 has a slightly different ride style and geometry to others in the Haibike range. A slightly decreased top tube length, coupled with a narrower handlebar provides the rider with a riding position conducive to more controlled riding.
- Battery Bosch PowerPack
- Motor Bosch Performance CX, 250W, 75Nm, 15.5MPH (Limited)
- Display Bosch Purion
- Range 25-100 Miles
- Brakes Magura MT4 HC-Lever, aluminium
- Chain Sram PC1110
- Colour Silver/Blue
- Crankset steel, FSA, 38
- Fork SR Suntour Raidon XC RL 27.5 Air, Remote Lockout
- Frame Aluminium 6061, Quick release 5 x 135mm
- Gear System Sram NX Trigger Switch
- Grips Haibike MTB Griffe
- Handlebar Haibike Components TheBar Plus Plus
- Hubs Haibike Components TheHub Plus
- Pedals Feimin FP-969 Aluminium
- Rear Derailleur Sram NX
- Rims Rodi TR35, Aluminium
- Saddle Selle Royal Viento
- Seatpost Haibike Components The Seatpost +, patent, 31.6mm, aluminium
- Spokes Sapim Leader, black
- Stem Haibike Components TheStem +, A-head, 7˚
- Tyres Schwalbe Nobby Nic Evo Snakeskin, 70-584
No reviews yet, please add one below.
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!