Ride Style - Trek, Travel and Enjoy
The HardSeven 1.0 is good for intermediate riding, suitable for parks, light trails, roads and bridleways.
This is the entry level specification bike for Haibike, offering components capable of getting you outdoors with reliability and confidence.
The HardSeven features a Shimano Altus 9 speed gearing system with a range of 11-36t.
A Suntour Coil Sprung fork has an adjustable dampener to keep things comfortable.
Tektro hydraulic disc brakes ensure good stopping power, and the rims are Rodi Black alloy double wall rims that are both light and strong.
- Battery Yamaha Lithium Ion
- Motor Yamaha PW-System, 250W, 70Nm, 25km/h
- Display Yamaha LED
- Range 25-100 Miles
- Brakes Tektro HD-M285
- Chain KMC X9
- Colour Black/Yellow
- Crankset steel, FSA, 38
- Fork SR Suntour XCM RL-DS Remote Lockout
- Frame Aluminium 6061
- Gear System Shimano Altus M2000, RapidFire
- Grips XLC Lock on grips sport
- Handlebar Haibike Components TheBar Plus Plus
- Hubs Haibike Components TheHub Plus
- Pedals Feimin FP-969 Aluminium
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Altus M2000, RapidFire
- Rims Rodi Black Rock 21, aluminium
- Saddle Selle Royal Viento
- Seatpost Haibike Components The Seatpost +, patent, 31.6mm, aluminium
- Spokes Sapim Leader, black
- Stem Haibike Components TheStem +, A-head, 7˚
- Tyres XLC Mountain X, 57-584