The Haibike sDuro Trekking 4.0 2018
This bike is available in both Men's and Women's geometry, it's the base model in the Haibike trekking range, featuring a Yamaha PW eBike system and 400Wh battery.
Ride Style - Trekking, Road and Cross Country Riding?
This bike comes fully equipped with mudguards, lights, rack and side stand. So straight out the box this bike is ready to ride, and ride comfortably and far. The tyres are designed to roll well on the road, but provide grip when on the trickier terrains
The sDuro Trekking 4.0 is available in both Mens, and Unisex frame geometries. The latter offers a slightly lower crossbar, for a more upright riding posistion.
On the 2018 Trekking 4.0 we have larger Tektro hydraulic disc brakes, with 180mm and 203mm rotors for increased stopping power. These brakes offer minimal fuss, they are easy to maintain and eventually when new brake pads are needed, it's a quick change.
Suntour NEX front suspension ensures a comfortable ride with 63mm of travel
Shimano Deore Shifting offers some of the smartest and most efficient shifting available, and it's far cheaper than XTR and XT Shimano shifters
The bike comes fully equipped with lights that run off the battery, racks, mudguards and a stand. All in all, it's a very well valued bike considering the specification
- Battery Yamaha Lithium Ion
- Motor Yamaha PW-System, 250W, 70Nm, 25km/h
- Display Yamaha LCD
- Range 25-100 Miles
- Brakes Tektro HD-M285
- Chain KMC X10
- Colour Black/Yellow
- Crankset steel, FSA, 38
- Fork SR Suntour SF15 NEX E25 LO Lockout, steel spring, steel steerer tube 1 1/8"
- Frame Aluminium 6061
- Gear System Shimano Deore M6000
- Grips XLC Comfort bo3
- Handlebar Haibike Components TheBar Plus Plus
- Hubs Haibike Components TheHub Plus
- Pedals VP E461 aluminium, mit Reflektor
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Deore M6000
- Rims Rodi Black Rock 21, aluminium
- Saddle Selle Royal Viento
- Seatpost Haibike Components The Seatpost +, patent, 31.6mm, aluminium
- Spokes Sapim Leader, black
- Stem Haibike Components TheStem +, A-head, 7˚
- Tyres Michellin Orotek Cross, 42-622
No reviews yet, please add one below.
Write a review
Delivery & Aftercare
This electric bike is available with free UK delivery, a 2 year warranty and an optional 6-week health check.