The Haibike sDuro Trekking 9.0 2018
Haibike's Trekking 9.0 comes fully equipped with lights, mudguards, a kickstand and pannier holders. So whether you're commuting to work in the soaking wet, or riding at night in the countryside, the Trekking will take anything you can throw at it. Coming in an open and closed frame style, this eBike was built for all.
The Haibike sDuro Trekking 9.0 is available in 2 distinct frame types - Closed & Open.
The Trekking series from Haibike is built with adventure in mind. The 9.0 frame allows you to sit upright on the bike providing extra comfort for cycling that extra distance.
Using the Modular Rail System, you are able to double the distance by adding the range extender, increasing the capacity to 1000Wh. Extra long distance on road, or less optimum surfaces will be conquered in a breeze!
Featuring the Bosch PowerTube battery Fitting smoothly into the Trekking 9.0 frame and adding a sleek design element to the EMTB. You'll certainly turn heads when stopping at lights during your commute.
Magura MT4 hydraulic disc brakes and an 11 speed Shimano Deore system provide both reliability and safety while riding the hills. While SR Suntour Mobie forks with 80mm of travel will keep you ride smooth. These features combined will provide the peace of mind to know you'll make it back down the hill safely and comfortably.
Ride information on the sDuro Trekking 9.0 is displayed via the Bosch Intuvia Display. Informing the rider of the main pieces of ride data such as; remaining charge, ride distance and speed. Also featuring a micro-USB connector for charging any accessories you may want to ride with.
Powered by the performance CX drive unit, offering assistance from 50-300%, you chose the power depending on the terrain, time required to make your journey, or just the amount of effort you want to put in.
- Battery Bosch PowerPack 500Wh
- Motor Bosch Performance CX, 250W, 75Nm, 15.5MPH (Limited)
- Display Bosch Intuvia
- Range 25-100 Miles
- Brakes Magura MT4 HC-Lever, aluminium
- Chain Shimano HG601
- Colour Grey/Yellow
- Crankset steel, FSA, 38
- Fork SR Suntour Mobie 45 Lockout
- Frame Aluminium 6061 M12 (1.75) x 142mm
- Gear System Shimano Deore XT M8000 Shadow Plus
- Grips XLC Comfort bo3
- Handlebar Haibike Components TheBar Plus Plus
- Hubs Haibike Components TheHub Plus
- Pedals feimin FP-969 Aluminium
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Deore XT M8000 Shadow Plus
- Rims RODI TR35, Aluminium
- Saddle Selle Royal Viento
- Seatpost Haibike Components The Seatpost +, patent, 31.6mm, aluminium
- Spokes Sapim Leader, black
- Stem Haibike Components TheStem +, A-head, 7˚
- Tyres Schwalbe Super Moto X, 62-584
- Weight 25.6
No reviews yet, please add one below.
Write a review
Delivery & Aftercare
This electric bike is available with free UK delivery, a 2 year warranty and an optional 6-week health check.