What Makes It Different?
Featured on the xDuro ALLMTN 10.0 is Haibike’s new 630Wh battery. Utilising a 48-volt energy storage system with an extremely high energy density. The battery unit seamlessly integrates into the down-tube and secured with a magnetic system. It can also be locked in to protect against theft. This system has been designed in collaboration with ABUS.
The ALLMTN 10.0 saves weight in all areas thanks to the carbon frame. Up front is a serious fork, the DT Swiss F535 ONE, a serious contender when it comes to control on the trails. Progressive travel on the fork provides a stiffer feel on the fork the more compressed it becomes.
The Flyon Motor
Haibike’s Head of Engineering Igno Beutner believes, ‘with FLYON we have been able to create a system according to our under-standing and concepts which feels exactly the way an eBike should be ridden in our opinion.’
- Battery Flyon The Battery 630Wh
- Motor Flyon HPR120S, 25km/h
- Display Flyon The Display
- Brakes Magura MT7, 203mm
- Fork DT Swiss F535-One Lockout, air, Travel: 150mm, aluminium steerer tube 1 1/8" - 1 1/2" tapered, thru-axel Boost
- Frame Carbon, thru-axle M12 (1.75) x 148mm, disc brake Post Mount, Travel: 150mm
- Lights Haibike Skybeamer 5000, 150 lux / Haibike Twin TailLights
- Rear Derailleur Sram XX1 Eagle, 12-speed
- Rear Shock DT Swiss R535 One, air
- Saddle Prologo PROXIM TiroX
- Shift Levers Sram XX1 Eagle, trigger switch
- Tyres Maxxis Minion DHF, 63-622 / Maxxis Minion DHR II, 71-584
- Wheel Make and Size DT Swiss HX 1501
No reviews yet, please add one below.
Write a review
Delivery & Aftercare
This electric bike is available with free UK delivery, a 2 year warranty and an optional 6-week health check.