KTM describes the Macina Gran as ‘the eBike for every day commuting’, which is a statement reflected by the features which come as standard on this eBike.
To keep riding smooth while commuting, the Macina Gran’s 10-speed hub gearing system will allow you to ride with the correct cadence for the terrain you’re on.
Commuting is made a breeze with the Wingee carrier – a combination of a rear mudguard, pannier rack and rear light.
Combining safety and practicality in one stylish feature. Shimano brakes, gearing system and a Selle Royal saddle also feature on the Macina Gran.
A Bosch Performance Line system provides the Gran 8 with it's edge. Outputting 63Nm of torque, you can be confident the Gran 8 will fly up the steepest of hills or get you up to speed quickly when at traffic lights.
Using the maximum capacity battery available, the 500Wh Bosch battery will take you up to 120 miles off one charge if used in eco mode!
The Bosch Intuvia display shows you ride information, as well as being able to control which power mode to ride in. You can choose between Eco, Tour, Sport and Turbo mode.
- Battery Bosch Powertube, 500Wh
- Motor Bosch Performance Line
- Display Bosch Purion
- Brakes Shimano Deore T6000
- Colour Matte Black
- Fork Postmoderne AlloyFork, Headshock
- Frame Macina Trekking Onroad Alloy
- Saddle Sella Royal Look-in Moderate
- Tyres Schwalbe Energizer Plus, 47-622 black/brown
- Weight 25.3kg
- Wheel Make and Size KTM Line 600C, Ambrosio, Shimano Nexus 8 Disc