The Moustache 2018 Friday Limited
The supreme eBike for urban riding. The Moustache Friday 27 Limited 2018 has a stunning hydro-formed frame, integrating Moustache's Hidden Power technology into the frame, creating a low center of gravity for a balanced ride.
Like all Moustache bikes, the Friday looks great, and the style is matched by performance!
Featuring the top of the range Bosch Performance CX eBike system, it's right at the top of the class for urban riding.
The 27 Limited also comes with a specifically built Moustache Ortlieb pannier.
Ride Style - Sporty, Comfortable, Practical.
The Friday is perfect for commuting and getting around town. It's fully equipped for urban use, housing mudguards, lights, pannier racks and a new 'quick park' handlebar system so you can twist the handlebar 90° and save on storage space!
The Moustache ergonomic handlebar gives the rider a comfortable riding position, reducing strain on the back and wrists. The offset between the chain and the ton tube means the dispersion of the vibrations is optimized for comfort.
The high-end Shimano hydraulic disc brakes and super bright Supernova light makes for safer riding in the city.
The new Suntour Mobie 25 with aluminium stanchions and hydraulic cartridge with external lock-out are light weight and high performance. 63mm of travel and a 15mm front axle gives a balanced ride and the balloon tyre really soaks up the road.
The quick park system is a dream for people wanting to save on storage space, the quick snap release means you can turn the handlebar 90 degrees in seconds!
The high spec Shimano XT 11 speed gearing system offers a wide range and with smooth transmissions.
What makes this bike unique is the colour, specifications and the Friday Limited comes equipped with the hailed Moustache Ortlieb waterproof rear pannier that clicks on to the specifically built rack.
Bosch Performance CX and 500Wh
The Friday Limited features the top of the range Bosch Electric Bike system.
The Performance CX certainly packs a punch, it has 75Nm of torque meaning any hill can be taken on.
The 500Wh battery is the largest that Bosch offer, taking you between 30-140 miles!
There are 4 power modes to choose from - Eco, Tour, Sport & Turbo.
- Battery Bosch Powerpack 500
- Motor BOSCH Performance CX 250W - 40/75 Nm - Assistance from 50 to 300 % - 25 km/h - 1000 measurement/second - Highest torque - Compact
- Display BOSCH Intuvia central with separate control unit - 5 modes (Eco, Tour, Sport, Turbo, Off) - Walk assist - Information available offline - USB port to recharge MP3 player, mobile phone, etc.
- Range 40-140 Miles
- Brakes Shimano M395 hydraulic disc brakes, 180/160 diameter
- Colour Deep Green matte
- Crankset Exclusives Moustache reinforced and forged alloy cranks - 17T motor cog (=42)
- Fork Suntour MobiE25 LO - 63mm travel - Aluminum stanchions - Tapered - Qlock 15mm axle
- Frame 6061 T4 T6 alloy - Variable thickness hydroformed tubes - Hidden Power Technology - Tapered head tube
- Gear System Shimano XT 11S 11-40
- Grips Ergonomic Gel Lock On
- Handlebar Moustache ergonomic round handlebar - Alloy 6061 DB - 660 mm - diam 31.6 - 45° backsweep "Quick-Park" stem - turn the handlebar 90° in a snap!
- Hubs Alloy CNC with sealed industrial bearings- Front 15x100 mm - Rear 9 x 135
- Pedals Alloy, wide plateform
- Rear Derailleur Shimano XT 11 Speed
- Rims Alex MD21 27.5" - Double wall alloy - Reinforcement eyelets - 32 holes
- Saddle Leather Brooks B17
- Seatpost Alloy suspension - 27.2 x 350
- Tyres Schwalbe SuperMoto-X 27.5x 2.35 - High air volume for added comfort - Anti-puncture protection
- Weight 24.9kg (pannier free)
No reviews yet, please add one below.
Write a review
Delivery & Aftercare
This electric bike is available with free UK delivery, a 2 year warranty and an optional 6-week health check.