The Moustache 2018 Friday 27.3
New for 2018, the Moustache Friday 27.3 integrates Moustache's Hidden Power exclusive technology. The battery mounts lower in the frame, creating a lower center of gravity for a more balanced ride and a more streamlined look.
The Quick Park Stem will save you space in a snap! In a few seconds you can turn the handlebar 90 degrees and save on storage space.
The 27.3 features the Shimano Deore 10 Speed drive-train and 400Wh battery.
Ride Style - Urban Speed and Comfort
The Friday is built for sporty and fun riding in the city. It's great for commuting thanks to the geometry that ensures a comfortable riding position while not compromising control.
A high Bosch specification, equipped with Shimano Deore components makes the Friday one of the finest eBikes on the market for urban environments.
The Friday is equipped with Shimano's 10-speed Deore gearing system, a high spec system offering a balanced ride uphill and downhill.
Coupled with Shimano M315 hydraulic disc brakes, you have a very reliable and efficient system.
Moustache's aluminium tubular mudguards are ultra stable and the Super Moto-X tires are renowned to be the most robust and best eBike tires for urban environments.
Bright front and rear lights are integrated and run off the Bosch battery, and a rear rack is included with special mounted brackets for an easy clip on for Moustache's Ortelib pannier.
The Suntour XCM ATB reinforced fork and balloon tires soak up the bumps on the road to provide you with an incredibly smooth ride.
Bosch Performance Line System
The Friday comes with Bosch's market leading Performance Line System. The dynamic, powerful system reaches 63Nm of torque and offers 275% of assistance in Turbo mode.
The 400Wh provides an autonomy of 50 miles per charge on average, and only takes 2.5 hours to fully charge.
You have the choice of 4 power modes when riding - Eco, Tour, Sport and Turbo, with Turbo certainly packing quite a punch!
- Battery BOSCH Li ION PowerPack 400 Performance - Integrated - 36v 11,6Ah - 400Wh - Full charge in 3.5 hours - 2.4 kg - 60% minimum residual capacity after 500 cycles (around 25,000 km)
- Motor BOSCH Performance Line 250W - 40/63 Nm - Assistance from 50 to 275 % - 25 km/h - 1000 measurement/second - Sporty - Compact
- Display BOSCH Intuvia central with separate control unit - 5 modes (Eco, Tour, Sport, Turbo, Off) - Walk assist - Information available offline - USB port to recharge MP3 player, mobile phone, etc.
- Range 30-120 Miles
- Brakes Shimano M315 hydraulic disc brakes, 180/160 diameter
- Colour Gun Metal matte
- Crankset Reinforced forged alloy cranks - 17T motor cog (=42)
- Fork Suntour XCM ATB - 80 mm travel
- Frame 6061 T4 T6 alloy - Variable thickness hydroformed tubes - Hidden Power Technology - Tapered head tube
- Gear System Shimano Deore 10S 11/36
- Grips Ergonomic Gel Lock On
- Handlebar Moustache ergonomic round handlebar - Alloy 6061 DB - 660 mm - diam 31.6 - 45° backsweep "Quick-Park" stem - turn the handlebar 90° in a snap!
- Hubs Shimano - 32 holes - Sealed joints - Centerlock
- Pedals Alloy, wide plateform
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Deore 10 Speed
- Rims Alex MD21 27.5" - Double wall alloy - Reinforcement eyelets - 32 holes
- Saddle Leather Brooks B17
- Seatpost Alloy suspension - 27.2 x 350
- Tyres Schwalbe SuperMoto-X 27.5x 2.35 - High air volume for added comfort - Anti-puncture protection
- Weight 25.8kg
A sleek, utilitarian, and comfortable electric city bike designed in France, custom-made tubular fenders stay quiet and pair nicely with a sturdy plastic chain cover, swivel handle bar saves space
Available in three frame sizes for optimal fit, stock kickstand and pedals are great, quality. Stable and comfortable Super Moto-X tires with puncture protection.
Ortlieb QL3 compatible rear rack, swept-back handlebar and ergo grips
Beautiful motor integration, Class 1 ebike with 15.5 mph top speed from the Bosch Performance Line mid-drive, hidden power battery design keeps weigh low and looks great, three bottle cage bosses, thru-axle with quality suspension fork and a seat post suspension
Write a review
Delivery & Aftercare
This electric bike is available with free UK delivery, a 2 year warranty and an optional 6-week health check.