The Friday's geometry ensures a sporty, but comfortable riding position. It's great for commuting thanks to the geometry that ensures a comfortable riding position while not compromising control.
A high Bosch specification, equipped with Shimano SLX 11 Speed and Suntour Mobie25 makes the Friday one of the most exceptional Urban eBikes on the market.
The Friday comes with Bosch's market leading Performance Line System. The dynamic, powerful system reaches 63Nm of torque and offers 275% of assistance in Turbo mode.
The 500Wh provides an autonomy of 65 miles per charge on average, and only takes 2.5 hours to fully charge.
You have the choice of 4 power modes when riding - Eco, Tour, Sport and Turbo, with Turbo certainly packing quite a punch!
The Friday is equipped with Shimano's 11-speed SLX gearing system, a high spec system offering a very wide range for a balanced ride uphill and downhill.
Coupled with Shimano M395 hydraulic disc brakes, you have excellent stopping power.
Moustache's aluminium tubular mudguards are ultra stable and the Super Moto-X tires are renowned to be the most robust and best eBike tires for urban environments.
Highly powerful Supernova front and rear lights are integrated and run off the Bosch battery, and a rear rack is included which is extra strong with special mounted brackets for an easy clip on for Moustache's Ortelib pannier.
New Suntour Mobie 25 forks with aluminium sanctions and hydraulic cartelidge with lock-outs are lightweight and provide very high performance. The Balloon tyres soaks up the bumps on the road to provide you with an incredibly smooth ride.
- Battery BOSCH Li ION PowerPack 500 Performance - Integrated - 36v 13,8Ah - 500Wh - Full charge in 4.5 hours - 2.5 kg - 60% minimum residual capacity after 500 cycles (around 25,000 km)
- Motor BOSCH Performance Line 250W - 40/63 Nm - Assistance from 50 to 275 % - 25 km/h - 1000 measurement/second - Sporty - Compact
- Display BOSCH Intuvia central with separate control unit - 5 modes (Eco, Tour, Sport, Turbo, Off) - Walk assist - Information available offline - USB port to recharge MP3 player, mobile phone, etc.
- Range 40-140
- Brakes Shimano M395 hydraulic disc brakes, 180/160 diameter
- Colour Gun Metal matte
- Crankset Reinforced forged alloy cranks - 17T motor cog (=42)
- Fork Suntour MobiE25 LO - 63mm travel - Aluminum stanchions - Tapered - Qlock 15mm axle
- Frame 6061 T4 T6 alloy - Variable thickness hydroformed tubes - Hidden Power Technology - Tapered head tube
- Gear System Shimano Deore 10S 11/36
- Grips Ergonomic Gel Lock On
- Handlebar Moustache ergonomic round handlebar - Alloy 6061 DB - 660 mm - diam 31.6 - 45° backsweep "Quick-Park" stem - turn the handlebar 90° in a snap!
- Hubs Alloy CNC with sealed industrial bearings- Front 15x100 mm - Rear 9 x 135
- Pedals Alloy, wide plateform
- Rear Derailleur Shimano SLX 11-Speed
- Rims Alex MD21 27.5" - Double wall alloy - Reinforcement eyelets - 32 holes
- Saddle Leather Brooks B17
- Seatpost Alloy suspension - 27.2 x 350
- Tyres Schwalbe SuperMoto-X 27.5x 2.35 - High air volume for added comfort - Anti-puncture protection
- Weight 24.9kg
No reviews yet, please add one below.
Write a review
Delivery & Aftercare
This electric bike is available with free UK delivery, a 2 year warranty and an optional 6-week health check.