WIN A TOP OF THE RANGE MOUSTACHE ELECTRIC BIKE WORTH £3,000 AND SHOW YOUR SUPPORT FOR MEN’S HEALTH THIS MOVEMBER!!
We are running a competition throughout Movember to win this fantastic Moustache e-bike, the Friday 27 Black 5. All you need to do is pledge £5 to the charity via our JustGiving crowdfunding page here to be in with a chance.
One lucky winner will get to experience the thrill of electric bike riding on this amazing product, worth £3,000. Perfect for commutes and touring, this machine is one of the best e-bikes on the market, and comes equipped with a powerful 250 watt Bosch motor paired to a 400 watt hour battery, giving a riding range of 30-100 miles depending on the level of effort from the rider and the assistance setting selected.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The promoter is: Fully Charged Ltd (company no. 08047089) of 37 Bermondsey Street, London SE1 3XF
- Employees of Fully Charged Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- Entries cost £5 and will be donated to Movember, with Fully Charged recouping the heavily subsidised cost price of the prize from the entries (with thanks to Moustache for their generous contribution).
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via our Facebook page at the following link:
- Closing date for entry will be 30th November 2016. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The prize to a randomly selected winner is a Moustache Friday 27 e-bike in size Medium, pictured above.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner will be chosen at random from all correctly completed entries using a software program. Entrants must provide an e mail address where notification of a win can be sent.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected. If the prize is to be sent to the winner, they will be responsible for shipping costs.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Fully Charged Ltd and not to any other party.
20. Fully Charged will add your email address to its marketing mailing list. The company sends a maximum of two emails per month and all mailings include the standard option to opt out.