Riese & Muller Delite GT Vario
Potholes, vibrations, lumps and bumps are simply ironed out. Because with Control Technology – full suspension plus other safety components – the Delite GT Vario maintains contact with the ground on poor road surfaces and you remain in full control.
The active rear swing arm, optimised front wheel suspension and co-sprung luggage carrier form the core of this technology. They ensure better road holding, a more sporty feel and increased safety at high speeds and in tricky situations.
The Delite GT Vario features the continuous variable transmission system, creating the feeling of 1 long gear. The Vario gearing offers a continual twist instead of derailleur click shifting. Also featured is the latest and best performing Bosch System available - The Performance CX & 1000Wh DualBattery.
Ride Style - A First Class All Rounder
Anyone who enjoys challenging the mountains or sporty rides through the countryside or city, the Delite GT Vario has full package.
The Delite wants to go touring. In the mountains. In the city. The Vario and Control Technology combine for an extremely comfortable ride.
Still have questions on the Riese & Muller 2019 range? Give Fully Charged a call, where our experts are on standby.
Alternatively, if you want to try before you buy. Visit us in store to test ride our full range of Riese & Muller eBikes.
- Battery 2X Bosch PowerPack 500 Performance, 36V, DualBattery 1000Wh
- Display Bosch Intuvia (upgrade available)
- Range Up to 180 miles depending on pedal input
- Brakes Magura MT4, disc brake
- Chain Gates drive belt CDX
- Charge Time 3-4 Hours
- Extras Integrated Lights
- Frame Aluminium 7005 T6
- Front Fork Shocks Suntour Aion, Air, tapered, 100mm; Fox Float 34 Performance, Air, 100mm* (Upgrade available to Fox)
- Gear System Enviolo Vario N380
- Lights Supernova M99 Mini Pro-25*; Supernova M99 Mini Pro-25
- Lock ABUS Bordo Plus Alarm
- Rack Riese & Müller
- Rear Shock X-Fusion O2; upgarde available - Fox Float DPS Performance 3 Pos.
- Saddle Selle Italia SLS Kit
- Size 49cm, 54cm, 56cm
- Speed 15.5mph
- Stem Humpert ergotec Charisma, 90 mm, 20°; Humpert ergotec Barracuda, 90 mm, 20°*; Humpert ergotec Integra, 110 mm, 20°*
- Tyres Schwalbe Super Moto-X 62-584 Reflex
- Weight 28.5kg
- Wheel Make and Size Ritchey Pro Girder SC OCR - 26/29 inch
The Delite is a premium eBike with high-end components and lots of options, it offers a wonderful combination of performance and utility.
Write a review
Delivery & Aftercare
This electric bike is available with free UK delivery, a 2 year warranty and an optional 6-week health check.